Portsmouth Midweek Minimeet April 18th. Pics and Videos.

eddyramrod

With the news elsewhere is this still on?

Huggy Bear up for sale.

Oh that news!   Don't worry.  He isn't advertised anywhere else at the moment so I think it's pretty unlikely he will sell in the next week.  If you want something to worry about, worry about my health.  There is a question mark over whether I'll be fit to drive him 400 miles each way!

Oh that news!   Don't worry.  He isn't advertised anywhere else at the moment so I think it's pretty unlikely he will sell in the next week.  If you want something to worry about, worry about my health.  There is a question mark over whether I'll be fit to drive him 400 miles each way!

Good luck with getting a warrant of fitness for the drive down . Which caravan park are you at , hopefully not on Madmans island . Selsey , one road in one road out!

Less than a week to go now chaps!  Still can't say if I'm going to be fit enough to bring Huggy, but that is still the plan.

I’m off work tomorrow too, weather report reckons dry so tomorrow is the day for dusting off the Mercury and giving it a clean in preparation. I’ll probably need the whole day!

I’m off work tomorrow too, weather report reckons dry so tomorrow is the day for dusting off the Mercury and giving it a clean in preparation. I’ll probably need the whole day!

Shit me! Half the day down and I’m half way through the clean!

It’s been washed and dried, interior has been dusted down and given a buff up with cockpit shine and the glass all cleaned.

This afternoon shall see the T-cut out on a few patches followed by a thorough wax and buff up. Then the chrome needs doing...

It takes frigging ages cleaning this thing!

Is this Autoshite ?? Too much cleaning and polishing going on !

I was under the Sigma the other day and I found more mud and grass from the field of dreams circa 2015/2016 (can't remember ) .

Would you like it back Mr 6cyl ?

Dear god man, mud! The very thought of any on my cars makes me ill! I get seriously ocd when there’s even stones and stuff on my floor mats!

I went two bucket on the beast too...

Sorry to hear your Caddy has been damaged 6. You still planning on coming?