Portsmouth Midweek Minimeet April 18th. Pics and Videos.

eddyramrod

• 1 month later...

I'm in Portsmouth for my birthday in April, so I've arranged to meet Danthecapriman and any other Shiter who wishes to show up at High Noon on Wednesday April 18th at Mick's Burger Van on the top of Portsdown Hill. The van is more or less a fixture there, it's very much a local landmark with a big car park around it. If we can, it'd be nice to drop in on Stanky too and rib him a bit about his Geep, but really, it's just a bunch of blokes having a burger and talking cars. Anything else is a bonus. It's most likely you'll see Huggy and the Minty Mercury before you see anything else, we take up a bit of space!

Anyone up for it?

I'll be there!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

What a nice man!

There you go Eddy, no more slumming it at the ibis or holiday inn. Rooms with a view at hotel de Cheggers!

Sentiments echoed, absolutely!  However... we are on our Sun £9.50 holiday, so have a caravan park booked.  I bet I've got the biggest car on the park... ;)

But it's very nice to know for future reference!  Cheggers, most kind and thank you.

Sentiments echoed, absolutely!  However... we are on our Sun £9.50 holiday, so have a caravan park booked.  I bet I've got the biggest car on the park... ;)

But it's very nice to know for future reference!  Cheggers, most kind and thank you.

Your car will be bigger than the caravan I expect. And more spacious!

• 2 weeks later...

"Working from home"

I used to be able to get away with that shizzle. Unfortunately my boss can be a massive dick at times and sends me emails that need a response at awkward times of the day, just to be sure I'm actually working. And the corporate email system doesn't work on mobiles.

:ssch00101: