Portsmouth Midweek Minimeet April 18th. Pics and Videos.

eddyramrod

Well done chaps, against all odds in some cases it would seem.....Bloody awesome weather too!   Would love to have been there but could not get out of work today.   Particularly gutted about missing the Florian!    Bugger. Bugger.   Never mind, we'll do it again, eh?

Well done chaps, against all odds in some cases it would seem.....Bloody awesome weather too!   Would love to have been there but could not get out of work today.   Particularly gutted about missing the Florian!    Bugger. Bugger.   Never mind, we'll do it again, eh?

It's a shame you couldn't make it mercrocker,I even brought along some of my 60s Sun vinyl for your perusal and advice.

Sorry my visit was so brief, but nice to see some famialr faces and meet some not-famialr ones. Also thanks for the Saab mags Vantman, I'll work my way through them over the next few weeks.

We'll have to arrange another day out soon when I should have more time to play and chat.

Right, sorted out my wankercam video. It's unlisted right now, I'm not sure whether I should make it public or not. I suppose I'm already making it public by posting it here.

There's not supposed to be any sound.

I had intended to get walkaround shots of all of the cars but my battery ran out. Also I'm not very skilled in using the wankercam yet.

I doubt it - on reflection I think it's the alternator. It couldn't even run the engine on tick over, without battery help- wrong way around.

I don't have his number but have Pm'd with a few suggestions ( inc a loan car whilst it's sorted) but deafening silence.

Perhaps pm me his number, Dan?

I doubt it - on reflection I think it's the alternator. It couldn't even run the engine on tick over, without battery help- wrong way around.

I don't have his number but have Pm'd with a few suggestions ( inc a loan car whilst it's sorted) but deafening silence.

Perhaps pm me his number, Dan?

I’ve got his number but it’s on my phone which I can’t turn on...

I’ll get a replacement phone today but I think Eddy was due to drive home today?

I’ve tried PM Eddy but I don’t think he’s been on here since he left home.