Welcome to Autoshite

Welcome to Autoshite, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Autoshite by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

The new news 24 thread

• Please log in to reply
49574 replies to this topic

#45451 OFFLINE   Lord Sterling

Lord Sterling

• Full Members
  • 6,914 posts
  • 29 thanks
  • LocationNorth Worcestershire or İstanbul, Türkiye

Posted 11 February 2018 - 10:46 PM

...Even as a passenger I get a number arse...

:lol:

What 'number' d'ya get? Number 2? 8? Or 3?...

:lol:
  • brandersnatch likes this
.31109980376_e6f01e6edd_o.jpg

▄▀▄▀▄█▓▒░..AUTOSHITE; bringing misery and despair to the world of motoring..░▒▓█▄▀▄▀▄

سبحان الله

AUTOSHITES CRUMBLING EXECUSHITE LEAGUE...
'03 BMW 316i SE - ...Daily... :lol:
'97 Rover 825 Sterling auto - ...It lives!...Sort of... :|
'95 Rover 827 Sterling auto - ...Broken... :(
'90 Rover 827 Sterling auto - ...Broken... :(
'87 Rover 825 Sterling auto - ...Sitting... :neutral:
'87 Rover 820E auto - ...Garaged... :mrgreen:

...To get things done, You better not mess with Major Tom...

#45452 OFFLINE   chodweaver

chodweaver

• Full Members
  • 1,452 posts
  • 13 thanks
  • LocationCongleton

Posted 11 February 2018 - 11:06 PM

Early Aldi TT did that to me. Colleague to whom it belonged, apologised profusely. But I still made us take my mr2 from Bristol to Huddersfield on our next outing.

I... was as comfy as you like. He... brought too much luggage.

Sent from my BV6000 using Tapatalk

Vomit colour Corsa 1.4 Comfort badermatic (the one constant, reliable thing in my life /Quentin)

XM 2.1 SEDTurbo (leaky driveway ornament)

Chrysler Graf Spee Limited 3.3 + LPG (suspected OMGHG, ABS, AC and driver's seat heater failures)

LT Multicruiser (guest bedroom and backup kitchen)

Mk1 MR2 (rumours of its health are lies)

(I'm sure I've forgotten at least one...)

#45453 ONLINE   wuvvum

wuvvum

• Full Members
  • 11,634 posts
  • 22 thanks

Posted 12 February 2018 - 12:45 AM

The C4 failed its MOT on Saturday.  Not too badly though - three bulbs (sidelights are working but too dim, pulled one of the bulbs out and it is pretty black to be fair, and one of the brakelights has blown since I last checked), headlight aim, leaky offside rear shock and fast idle CO emissions slightly over.  Bulbs are easy enough to do on a C4, headlight aim I'll have a bash at but if it's still slightly out the place where I take my cars is happy to tweak it on the ramp, I've ordered a new shock off eBay for less than 17 quid including delivery (and without wanting to tempt fate, it doesn't look like a difficult job to change it) and the tester reckoned the CO emissions could be sorted with an Italian tuneup.  So not too bad overall.  As an added bonus when I dropped the car off there was a Bentley S1 which had been brought in to sort a non-functioning horn.  It was lovely - definitely got my horn functioning.

Today I have mostly been swapping batteries around.  I tried a decent 063 battery on the 205 but it would barely turn it over, so I think the battery being knackered is only part of the problem, the other part being the XUD being a twat to crank.  This was backed up when I lobbed the 205's original battery onto the Getz and it started it straight up.  So for now I've shoehorned a bigger battery into the Peugeot - it's too big really, the earth terminal is touching the underside of the bonnet, but it works.

I also swapped the Stilo's battery onto the silver Rover.  The Rover has been refusing to start from cold if left overnight, and I know the Stilo's battery is a good 'un as it will start the car even after standing for weeks in the freezing cold.  It's also slightly bigger with a slightly higher CCA rating.  I attempted to keep the Fiat's electrics alive with my little jump pack as I know from experience that old Fiats can be temperamental about losing their batteries - the attempt was a failure, I must have picked a poor earth, but the car started straight back up again anyway - although I now have to reset all the trip computer which is a bit of an annoyance.

On the subject of swapping, I changed the Audi's front and rear tyres around - the fronts were rather tired budget ditchfinders with zero wet weather grip (the car would light up the front tyres on the throttle on a damp road, which shouldn't happen in a big automatic saloon with only 90bhp), the rears were slightly older but less worn Goodyears.  So the Goodyears are now on the front - I'll have to wait until it next rains to see if they're any improvement (shouldn't have to wait too long at this time of year).  If not I'll have to fork out for a pair of tyres I suppose.

• Skizzer, holbeck and WilsonWilson like this

#45454 ONLINE   vulgalour

vulgalour

• Full Members
  • 14,039 posts
  • 26 thanks
  • LocationMucking Fental

Posted 12 February 2018 - 01:04 AM

By the end of the week I hope to be driving the Princess on a daily basis again.   There's not much time to try and double the annual mileage (of 196 miles) before the next MoT so I'm hoping that this clutch problem can be resolved.  I've managed to acquire the clutch master cylinder, clutch slave cylinder, and clutch hose from OKK which should fit since it's the same age and engine and were working when removed very recently.  I've also got the clutch hose arriving by the end of the week that I found on eBay.  All being well, some combination of these parts and what's on the car will get to the bottom of whatever this clutch problem actually is and I'll be able to drive the car.

The intention is to have the Rover for the really rotten days and very cold night time runs and use the Princess for literally everything else until I move house at some point this year.  I've had my Princess as my daily before so I see no reason why I can't do it again, and it is a lot of fun to chug about in.

• Skizzer, holbeck, mercrocker and 6 others like this

#45455 ONLINE   holbeck

holbeck

• Full Members
  • 1,810 posts
  • 4 thanks

Posted 12 February 2018 - 10:22 AM

thumbnail_20180212_083200.jpg

Safrane caught in OMG snow chaos this morning.

• wuvvum, Parky, Skizzer and 8 others like this

#45456 OFFLINE   dollywobbler

dollywobbler

Mr HubNut

• Full Members
  • 26,365 posts
  • 58 thanks

Posted 12 February 2018 - 10:23 AM

2CV sidelight fail sorted. Just a loose bulb connector.

DV05Q2sXUAA2JKS.jpg

Having a quick brew and then I'm off to the MOT station!

• Skizzer, andy18s, Sigmund Fraud and 4 others like this

1972 Invacar Model 70
1986 Citroen 2CV6, 1998 Toyota Starlet S
2001 Perodua Nippa
HubNut Blog      HubNut Vids    Twitter

#45457 OFFLINE   xtriple

xtriple

Brooklands banking...

• Full Members
  • 3,338 posts
  • 13 thanks
  • LocationTorquay Devon

Posted 12 February 2018 - 10:26 AM

Just got the renewal for the insurance for the Mazda - £116 fc. That includes £25 admin fee!

• RobT, They_all_do_that_sir and Hooli like this

#45458 OFFLINE   Tadhg Tiogar

Tadhg Tiogar

• Full Members
  • 1,786 posts
  • 16 thanks
  • LocationNot currently in Ireland

Posted 12 February 2018 - 10:48 AM

Spotted another Cit CX at Hanger Lane on the way to work - LHD Prestige Turbo 2, plated as "D906 ELL"

• Datsuncog likes this
F*ck your Honda Civic, I've a horse outside,
F*ck your Subaru, I have a horse outside.
And f*ck your Mitsubishi, I've a horse outside,
If you're lookin' for a ride, I've got a horse outside

#45459 OFFLINE   Bren

Bren

• Full Members
  • 6,578 posts
  • 11 thanks
  • LocationI dunno man - i only just got here meself!

Posted 12 February 2018 - 10:52 AM

Just watched the remake of Chips.

It simply reinforced why I no longer go to the cinema.
  • Tam likes this

#45460 OFFLINE   Talbot

Talbot

Express

• Full Members
  • 1,187 posts
  • 41 thanks
  • Locationdowel.

Posted 12 February 2018 - 11:01 AM

I changed the Audi's front and rear tyres around - the fronts were rather tired budget ditchfinders with zero wet weather grip (the car would light up the front tyres on the throttle on a damp road, which shouldn't happen in a big automatic saloon with only 90bhp), the rears were slightly older but less worn Goodyears.  So the Goodyears are now on the front - I'll have to wait until it next rains to see if they're any improvement.

Patiently waits for the update:

"Oh my fucking god the back end now has zero grip and I've nearly stuck it in several ditches."
  • wuvvum, DeeJay, Stanky and 3 others like this
Current fleet:  Mercedes.  Xantia.  Berlingo.  Discovery.  Forward Control.  Nova. Historic shite.

#45461 OFFLINE   loserone

loserone

Leafer

• Full Members
  • 1,748 posts
  • 10 thanks
  • Locationbehind the tree

Posted 12 February 2018 - 11:29 AM

IMG_20180212_112558973.jpg

IMG_20180212_103946461.jpg
  • Lord Sterling and WilsonWilson like this

405 with no head, Leaf, 206 GTI with a knackered axle, Legacy H6 Spec B.

Moaty's cat's back, Zak.

#45462 ONLINE   holbeck

holbeck

• Full Members
  • 1,810 posts
  • 4 thanks

Posted 12 February 2018 - 12:07 PM

On the subject of swapping, I changed the Audi's front and rear tyres around - the fronts were rather tired budget ditchfinders with zero wet weather grip (the car would light up the front tyres on the throttle on a damp road, which shouldn't happen in a big automatic saloon with only 90bhp), the rears were slightly older but less worn Goodyears.  So the Goodyears are now on the front - I'll have to wait until it next rains to see if they're any improvement (shouldn't have to wait too long at this time of year).  If not I'll have to fork out for a pair of tyres I suppose.

Just out of interest, what size of tyres is your Audi on?

My old 80 (B3 1.8 petrol) was on 175/70 14 and was pretty sure footed on Michelins

• twosmoke300 likes this

#45463 OFFLINE   SiC

SiC

• Full Members
  • 7,403 posts
  • 68 thanks
  • LocationBristol

Posted 12 February 2018 - 01:21 PM

Mrs SiC is currently on the hard shoulder in the Aldi waiting for recovery. Hit debris on the road between Bath and Bristol M4 junction. Thinks it was a bumper or mudflap. Shes fine but at least one tyre flat. No idea if any other damage. Apparently 7 or so other cars on the hard shoulder too. Police did a rolling road block and the Highways agency patrol cars have just given her a blanket.

I'm hoping no more damage than a tyre. However that's still £120 per corner (Goodyear) for something recognisable and probably at least 2 to give a matched axle! Budgets are £65 each but I don't think I can be doing with cheap rubber on it.

Hmpfh. :?

Nasty old gash. The rim looks slightly not as round anymore. Going to take it to a tyre place for them to have a look. I bet it'll end up needing a new rim. FFS :(
6c146b5c89da6f9327917a4402b9d4ec.jpg
Current Fleet:
1974 MGB GT - A stereotypical classic car.
2007 Honda Civic EX CTDi - The reliable runner that is like the family pet.
2010 Aldi A4 - Owned to placate the wife on my crap buying

My history: 2003 Clio II 1.2 16v (First car), 2003 Honda Civic 3dr 1.7 CTDi (Isuzu lump), 1992 Mazda MX5 1.6, 2005 Mazda RX8 192bhp, 2005 Saab 9-3 1.9TiD 150bhp, 2007 Honda Civic 2.2 CTDi, 2004 Renault Scenic 1.6 Auto (Now Kiltox FiL), 2004 Saab 9-5 2.3t (Now Hooli), 2004 Smart Roadster 80bhp
Wife history (that she used/owned but I had frequent use of): 2002 Renault Clio II 1.2 16v (Billabong!), 2006 Mazda MX5 1.8, 2004 VW Golf 1.6 FSI, 2005 Renault Scenic II 2.0 (went bad from the drive back when buying it!), 2002 Vauxhall Astra 1.6 16v (now phil_lihp ex-colleague), 2005 Renault Laguna II v6 (Now angle)

#45464 ONLINE   vulgalour

vulgalour

• Full Members
  • 14,039 posts
  • 26 thanks
  • LocationMucking Fental

Posted 12 February 2018 - 03:58 PM

Saw a lovely gold Xantia hatchback on my way home.  Not one I've seen before that I recall.  The local Xantias always start appearing when spring is on the way.

• D Spares & Tyres likes this

#45465 ONLINE   beko1987

beko1987

Reliable Renault

• Full Members
  • 13,482 posts
  • 38 thanks
  • LocationThame, Oxon

Posted 12 February 2018 - 04:02 PM

Saw a lovely gold Xantia hatchback on my way home. Not one I've seen before that I recall. The local Xantias always start appearing when spring is on the way.

I often see a silver estate on the m40 tanking it up the outside lane. Late one too I think, x reg
2001 Gooner2 Ph1 1.9Dci Expression (His)
2008 orl Vauxhalls r Shit Zafira 1.8 SRI 140 (Hers)

#45466 ONLINE   Kiltox

Kiltox

• Full Members
  • 6,405 posts
  • 42 thanks

Posted 12 February 2018 - 04:13 PM

Nasty old gash.

Don’t think Mrs SiC would appreciate being addressed like that!
  • DeeJay, They_all_do_that_sir, beko1987 and 2 others like this
2017 17 Dacia Duster 1.6 Access
2016 65 Citroen Relay 2.2 L2H1
2002 02 Porsche Boxster S

#45467 OFFLINE   Talbot

Talbot

Express

• Full Members
  • 1,187 posts
  • 41 thanks
  • Locationdowel.

Posted 12 February 2018 - 04:16 PM

Nasty old gash. The rim looks slightly not as round anymore.

That looks very close to whether it can be recovered or not. Some places would immediately say no. Some might try to balance it out as long as a tyre seals on it, and other places might put a block of wood on it and attempt to hammer it a bit to make it round again.

As long as it's not cracked, it's worth a shot at hammering it round again.
Current fleet:  Mercedes.  Xantia.  Berlingo.  Discovery.  Forward Control.  Nova. Historic shite.

#45468 OFFLINE   SiC

SiC

• Full Members
  • 7,403 posts
  • 68 thanks
  • LocationBristol

Posted 12 February 2018 - 07:39 PM

That looks very close to whether it can be recovered or not. Some places would immediately say no. Some might try to balance it out as long as a tyre seals on it, and other places might put a block of wood on it and attempt to hammer it a bit to make it round again.

As long as it's not cracked, it's worth a shot at hammering it round again.

A tyre place managed to get a tyre on there and it seems to be holding pressure at the moment. They said they've seen much worse.

Bought a cheaper Kuhmo (still £98) as that's all they had in stock for that size and speed rating. Had Kuhmo before and they've been alright - just noisy.

The other side has 4mm of tread still. So once that wears down another 1mm or so, I'll get them both changed together. Providing the wheel holds a pressure and doesn't vibrate.

It's also going in for a service on Wednesday. Looking like it's going to be a rather expensive month for that car.
  • egg likes this
Current Fleet:
1974 MGB GT - A stereotypical classic car.
2007 Honda Civic EX CTDi - The reliable runner that is like the family pet.
2010 Aldi A4 - Owned to placate the wife on my crap buying

My history: 2003 Clio II 1.2 16v (First car), 2003 Honda Civic 3dr 1.7 CTDi (Isuzu lump), 1992 Mazda MX5 1.6, 2005 Mazda RX8 192bhp, 2005 Saab 9-3 1.9TiD 150bhp, 2007 Honda Civic 2.2 CTDi, 2004 Renault Scenic 1.6 Auto (Now Kiltox FiL), 2004 Saab 9-5 2.3t (Now Hooli), 2004 Smart Roadster 80bhp
Wife history (that she used/owned but I had frequent use of): 2002 Renault Clio II 1.2 16v (Billabong!), 2006 Mazda MX5 1.8, 2004 VW Golf 1.6 FSI, 2005 Renault Scenic II 2.0 (went bad from the drive back when buying it!), 2002 Vauxhall Astra 1.6 16v (now phil_lihp ex-colleague), 2005 Renault Laguna II v6 (Now angle)

#45469 ONLINE   wuvvum

wuvvum

• Full Members
  • 11,634 posts
  • 22 thanks

Posted 12 February 2018 - 08:20 PM

Patiently waits for the update:

"Oh my fucking god the back end now has zero grip and I've nearly stuck it in several ditches."

Well this morning the roads were a little damp but the Audi decided to go into some sort of limp mode and took half the journey to work to wind up to 50mph, so there were few opportunities to test the grip.  It had miraculously sorted itself by this evening, but then the roads were bone dry.

Just out of interest, what size of tyres is your Audi on?

My old 80 (B3 1.8 petrol) was on 175/70 14 and was pretty sure footed on Michelins

195/65 15, because posh*.

#45470 ONLINE   richardmorris

richardmorris

• Full Members
  • 5,984 posts
  • 16 thanks
  • LocationUK

Posted 12 February 2018 - 08:39 PM

Well this morning the roads were a little damp but the Audi decided to go into some sort of limp mode and took half the journey to work to wind up to 50mph, so there were few opportunities to test the grip.  It had miraculously sorted itself by this evening, but then the roads were bone dry.

I’ve just ordered a pair of Goodyear efficient grip performance in that size ( v rated ) at £56 each fitted. Tyresothedrive.co.uk
  • Mercedes E320 coupé
  • Fiat X1/9
  • Citroën 2CV6

#45471 OFFLINE   dollywobbler

dollywobbler

Mr HubNut

• Full Members
  • 26,365 posts
  • 58 thanks

Posted 12 February 2018 - 08:48 PM

Dizzle isn't it? Our VW LT used to do that because the actuator on the turbo would seize. Pulling over and restarting the engine always cured it enough to get going again. A hard trick to pull off without your passengers noticing...

• wuvvum and BorniteIdentity like this

1972 Invacar Model 70
1986 Citroen 2CV6, 1998 Toyota Starlet S
2001 Perodua Nippa
HubNut Blog      HubNut Vids    Twitter

#45472 ONLINE   cort16

cort16

3.5 tonnes maximum

• Full Members
  • 20,023 posts
  • 22 thanks
  • LocationScotland

Posted 12 February 2018 - 09:05 PM

POW - Street legal Cortina. Well other than it's not insured and I need to take the interior back out to put down the insulation and flush the cooling system etc etc.

Still a mile stone.

I dragged the Maestro out too. Still not sure what I'm going to do with this especially now the Cortina is road worth. I've just not driven it at all so thinking of selingl it and getting something slightly more modern like an mx5 or slk for the summer. I was debating fitting the replacement rear arches before selling but at the rate I work the mot would have expired by the time I've done.

On the other hand if I don't I won't have anything to tinker with,

IMG_2791.JPG

• Fat_Pirate, Lord Sterling, dollywobbler and 27 others like this

I estimate this car needs £3000 maybe £4000 spending on it to get it rite and when this is done it will be wotrth about £1500!!

#45473 OFFLINE   xtriple

xtriple

Brooklands banking...

• Full Members
  • 3,338 posts
  • 13 thanks
  • LocationTorquay Devon

Posted 12 February 2018 - 09:36 PM

Really in a quandry and it's about as much fun as trying to pull your foreskin over your head while whistling 'Dixie'. I am as I may have mentioned eleswhere, skint (that '1' I missed in accounting is really biting me in the bum) and I know 3 cars are 2 to many. But, the sensible one is the KIA... but I don't like it. Next most (im)practical is the Mazda but that needs taxing, insuring and mot/service in the next month. And then there's the BGD. Yes it's practical (well, sort of as in it's a car and does that job) but Christ on a bike it's sodding expensive to run and I hate leaving it outside 'cos fear.  Also, as a daily driver it sort of casts a long shadow (ha ha pun intended!  :)  )

So what to do? Sell all? I want to keep the Mazda so that is staying even though it's the least suitable car but that still leaves the other two. The KIA is worthless (unless you like muddy interiors?) and the Bentley has cost so much I will lose even if I get the maximum retail value (£25 - 32K) which I won't!

Fed up of the damp garage costing loads, fed up of living in this shithole (both flat and city). Damn this feeling healthier, I was quite happy expecting to peg out at any moment, now I fear I may last another year or two I have to make decisions.

#45474 OFFLINE   Hooli

Hooli

• Full Members
  • 9,205 posts
  • 95 thanks
  • LocationNr Doncaster

Posted 12 February 2018 - 09:38 PM

Live in the BGD while touring the Med picking up dollybirds?

• loserone, catsinthewelder, DodgeRover and 4 others like this

#45475 OFFLINE   xtriple

xtriple

Brooklands banking...

• Full Members
  • 3,338 posts
  • 13 thanks
  • LocationTorquay Devon

Posted 12 February 2018 - 09:38 PM

Oh, I booked the Mazda into the local main dealers again for service and MOT, 26th of the month. Courtesy car included and £100 for the service but pricy MOT (£54). I know it goes against the grain somewhat to take cars to the main dealers but Central garages really are (and have been) excellent and cheap!

#45476 OFFLINE   xtriple

xtriple

Brooklands banking...

• Full Members
  • 3,338 posts
  • 13 thanks
  • LocationTorquay Devon

Posted 12 February 2018 - 09:40 PM

Live in the BGD while touring the Med picking up dollybirds?

Strangely, it is a thought... Friends are currently doing somethng similar but in a camper van (huge camper van - 6 wheeler) and I really fancy the change but money....

• Barry Cade. and Hooli like this

#45477 OFFLINE   Barry Cade.

Barry Cade.

• Full Members
  • 3,560 posts
  • 21 thanks
  • LocationWear the fox hat

Posted 13 February 2018 - 12:46 AM

'vensis is booked in for an MOT tomorrow. Gave it a look over and the friction material had come away from the backing on the front drivers side. New pads in and all else seems OK. Vito is in next week.. Why do all my motors have MOT's within a week or 2 of each other.. On the upside, Vito now has 5 tyres on it with 8mm... The bonus of changing tyres on caravans due to age.. they get bunged in the skip even if never been on the road... proper commercial rated too, but only get them from big single axle Baileys and Swifts.. 195/70/15c. Most caravan companies fit ditchfinders from new, Bailey fitted Michelin!

Flame away, but a tyre doesn't turn into a pumpkin when it reaches 7years old.. especially if kept in the dark and dry..

• WilsonWilson, Tickman and Beige 1100 like this

2003 Toyota Avensis 1.8 VVTi in Brown

2002 Mercedes Vito Traveliner camper

#45478 OFFLINE   Ghosty

Ghosty

RELIABLE HONDA ENGINE

• Full Members
  • 7,584 posts
  • 23 thanks
  • LocationRoyston Vasey

Posted 13 February 2018 - 03:12 AM

That picture has made me want an MG Maestro. 

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

• Barry Cade. likes this

1993 Honda Prelude 2.0i

Replacement shite incoming!

#45479 OFFLINE   BorniteIdentity

BorniteIdentity

Dangly Mirrored Sierra Saviour of the year!

• Full Members
  • 3,441 posts
  • 31 thanks

Posted 13 February 2018 - 05:59 AM

POW - Street legal Cortina. Well other than it's not insured and I need to take the interior back out to put down the insulation and flush the cooling system etc etc.

Still a mile stone.

I dragged the Maestro out too. Still not sure what I'm going to do with this especially now the Cortina is road worth. I've just not driven it at all so thinking of selingl it and getting something slightly more modern like an mx5 or slk for the summer. I was debating fitting the replacement rear arches before selling but at the rate I work the mot would have expired by the time I've done.

On the other hand if I don't I won't have anything to tinker with,

attachicon.gifIMG_2791.JPG

Holy Moly.  What a lovely pair (fnar fnar).

Genuinely, well done.  Smashing.

• cort16 likes this

1999 Toyota Avensis SR.  225k|   1996 Toyota Granvia.  184k|   1989 Mercedes Benz 190 bASe.  94k|   1983 Ford Sierra bASe.  154k|

https://sierrabase.wordpress.com/

#45480 OFFLINE   Jazoli

Jazoli

• Full Members
  • 1,449 posts
  • 5 thanks
  • LocationThe Lakes

Posted 13 February 2018 - 06:19 AM

I think I want a car that doesn't exist.

I'd like a van big enough to carry a motorcycle with room to spare, but also be able to carry 5 people if required. But in people carrying mode it would need to be comfortable and car like. Thus ruling out transits with extra seats.

Factory vivaro crew cabs are quite nice inside but the solid bulkhead means not enough length for a motorcycle

I detest people carriers. Been there done that and to be honest most of them aren't really big enough to do the motorcycle thing without hassle.

I hate to say vw transporters are probably a good shout and they are sort of socially acceptable most places where real vans just aren't. But thankfully they are stupidly expensive for what they are.

Nothing I've mentioned thus far would qualify as shite either (read interesting or different)

About the only thing I can think of would be a Citroën synergie /pugnot 806

Sent from my F3211 using Tapatalk

Hyundai i800 fits the bill :)
  • Lord Sterling and They_all_do_that_sir like this

sigs are shit, wgaf?

9 user(s) are reading this topic

5 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users

holbeck, Fat_Pirate, DeeJay, Kiltox, richardmorris