Pinocchio's SV

andrew e

I don't know about Pot Noodle turning your shit yellow but a blue Slush Puppy turns it green for several days.

So does eating rank canteen lasagne. For about a week and a half hactually.

So what is going on with these MG SVs? I thought they had all disappeared without trace, but last year there was a big display of them at the Tenbury Show, a local agricutural show, among all the Hereford cattle and tractors. I was too busy snapping old Land Rovers to take much notice, but this one has a Worcester reg and not a Longbridge or Cowley one.

So, has deepest Worcestershire now taken over from Maranello as the world supercar centre; about six years seems about the right time to screw one together in this part of the world :wink:

rod hull a popular option tonight then!

I AM HIM I AM ROD HULL NOW WHERE IS MY JELLY!!!

Rod Hull owned a rough XJ40 at the time of his roof-dive. PHACT!

I was always more a fan of the Simon Quinlank (King of Hobbies) sketches myself. DRINK YOUR WEAK LEMON DRINK NOW!

has anyone noticed how the vents and speakers are missing from the doors and dash?

Just what i was going to post, The interior looks a complete hash, Surly it's only half finished and not going to be sold like that!? :shock: I see one of the quite often round the corner for me, I'll have to try and get a photo of it.