Wobstang II

Joloke

Right update

Save some Popcorn for Tommorow as it looks like it will Moor tonight but the Unloaders are not open until 8am :(

Who said they could go home?

Container is due to be discharged from the possestion of my shipper Tommorrow ;)

Give them time to unload the 12 Mexicans and 30 kilos of coke out the car ffs.

Personally I think you should paint it Highland Green, paint the centres of the rostyles black , get some JJZ 109 showplates. Then go to a Mustang owners club event , content that your car is just as faithful replica as all those other fuckers,( and there will be at least a dozen, none of them actual 68s let alone 390 GTs)

Great news Jo.

Personally, I love vinyl roofs, especially on 70’s yanks. It just looks ‘right’ and of the period for them.

Only down side is that our country is generally a wet shit hole for 50% of the year so bear in mind the corrosion issues it might possibly cause longer term.

My Capri had acquired one (non original) and it had caused some deep rusting to the rear quarters where water had gotten in and sat behind the vinyl rusting the panel. They were very obvious after stripping the car down and it meant the rear quarter panels were best being replaced... worth bearing in mind!

They are seriously cool on cars like this though.

Going further I’d be tempted to go triple blue!

Blue paint, ideally metallic.

Blue full vinyl roof .

Blue interior.

It’d look lovely!