Wobstang II

Joloke

Nicely done.  Is that the one in Sacramento?  How's it going to get home - by San Francisco or from down this way?

Via the Bering Srait with nothing but snow chains, a full tank of gas and a thermos. Well, someone's got to beat Heidal Kakoa

Fan-friggin'-tastic!

Glad you went for it in the end! It looks a bloody solid car tbh, I reckon you'll have it on the road in no time.

Keep us posted how you get on. I remember when I brought mine over, I was checking up on its progress constantly. I even managed to find out which ship it was on for the trip over from New York (the MSC Dymphna!) and I was tracking the ships progress live online!

Top work Jo.

Im intrigued what you did as a wee lad that was oppersite to her now LOL!

Well, for starters she was alive when that picture was taken - these days she's errr, well, she's not as fit as she used to be - presumably Herr von TEH Junkman prefers his women slightly more lively than Farrah is these days.

I agree I will probably get that rear quarter sorted and flat black it again for a while just to tide me over,car has been painted twice due to the Cali Sun destroying the paint :(

It was Factory Silver but Silver is boring so dont car for Original paint,then it was Blue I will probably end up doing it Blue again but want a cheap paintjob maybe even Rutsoleum Roller Job?

I mean I cant make it any worse ;)

There is always an alternative.

DSCN0088.JPG

It's a shame that Earl Scheib, the king of the $99 paint job is no more, or else you could have given it a quick blow over before it hit the shippers...

The stores that are left are all franchises now and I don't think they do the same *quality and budget minded work they used to...

http://www.earlscheibconcord.com/services.html