Small engined automatic near Kent

egg

Anyone got a small cheap automatic in stock they want to shift, within striking distance of Kent with a bit of test?

Must have PAS.

Warning: this could be one of those flaky requests that get lots of responses to which I do nothing.

This is because I'm debating whether to wait til after Xmas to get the Fusion clutch done, because man maths.

Sorry Ken, not the Volvo!

Auto is for Mrs Egg who is trying to rebuild driving confidence.

Thanks.

Probably Bramz.

It's a bit of a fools quest really, as one category of old cars that seems to hold more value than most is the small auto - as dealers can perhaps always sell them to the proverbial little old lady. There's lots of 15 year old auto shite at £795-£995.

Two weeks before Xmas too. 

Maybe just get this damn clutch fixed and stop arsing about. 

Oh well, hope springs eternal. I'll keep looking as it's too damn cold to do anything else!

1994 vauxhall astra 1.4 automatic..ideal 1st car..p/ex?

£490

Mildenhall, Suffolk

55.000 genuine miles..very very good condition.new tyres.new battery.drives like new..very original..mot till the end of may 2018...any trial welcome..must be one of the best ..£490.may p/ex..swap..tel 07786413005

spotted on feceas book

1994 vauxhall astra 1.4 automatic..ideal 1st car..p/ex?

£490

Mildenhall, Suffolk

55.000 genuine miles..very very good condition.new tyres.new battery.drives like new..very original..mot till the end of may 2018...any trial welcome..must be one of the best ..£490.may p/ex..swap..tel 07786413005

spotted on feceas book

I could nip up to have a look after work some day if you want. It isn't too far from where I work.