Cannock £3 Xmas Blind Roffle! BUY NOW TO GUARANTEE DISSAPOINTMENT

320touring

Not that I'm bottling it or owt, but I'd be happier with the money going to charity and maybe doing it again in the new year.

Doesn't seem as much fun just buying random shit off Gumtree, we can ( and often do) all do that anyway.

Of course the ticket take up maybe slower with fewer post Christmas Party victims buying them.

Having been rather busy today, I completely forgot about this. Paypal monies have been sent now.

I R Dissappoint that no car could be found. My vote would go to keeping the cash in a pot and having a re-run at some point, either at this auction house or if there is another cheapie auction house anywhere, another go there.

I know a good few years ago Southampton docks used to run a fabulous cheapie auction every saturday.. some utter chod went through it regularly. Dunno if it still operates though.

If someone wants to make a donation to charity, I am sure they will do so regardless of any absurd double-blind roffle on autoshite for a slice of prime chod.

Stone pillow and shelter are both excellent homeless charities, and I (sortof) know people that both charities have helped. If I want to donate to them, I will. But this £3 was destined to be a 1999 vauxhall omega 2.0i with 3 months MOT and all the warning lamps removed from the dashboard. Or something.

If someone wants to make a donation to charity, I am sure they will do so regardless of any absurd double-blind roffle on autoshite for a slice of prime chod.

Stone pillow and shelter are both excellent homeless charities, and I (sortof) know people that both charities have helped. If I want to donate to them, I will. But this £3 was destined to be a 1999 vauxhall omega 2.0i with 3 months MOT and all the warning lamps removed from the dashboard. Or something.

It's been decided the winner can choose as per other thread:)

So who knows what will happen

£177 would have offset the frustration if you'd have bought the 182 and had to have it recovered all the way home when the one remaining piston exploded just outside the Hollies.

True true. But as it is, It's either charity or rollover..

*Forms 320touring's home for poorly clio 172s Charity*

Lol!