For Sale VW T4 van

Uncle Jimmy

For sale is my 1994 VW T4 van. A mouth breather has fucked me about on ebay...Why I imagined selling it on there would be sensible I now wonder.

Here's the original advert.

Volkswagen T4 1.9D, manual 5speed, Mileage just over 191,000 mls. MOT'ed until March 2018.

Ply lined with boarded floor, heavy duty roof rack, extra back seat, CD player. Cam belt and water pump done at approx. 182,000 mls, recent oil change. Starts first time every time and will return 50mpg on the motorway. Spare wheel and four good tyres. Lots of small bumps and dents including to sliding door, one to offside sill, one to bonnet. and front panel. Arches have been repaired but some corrosion breaking out again, also corrosion around windscreen and rear windows. Chassis is very solid and needs no work. Rear bumper has been crudely mended, offside rear light cracked and offside wing mirror damaged. Heater works but could do with the control knob fixing (poor connection), bear in mind this van is approaching 25 years old, it has all the dings and marks you would expect! Overall a solid reliable van which has taken me to Tolouse and back twice with no issues. Can be used as is or given some TLC to the bodywork will last some years yet. I am selling as I haven't the time, skills or somewhere under cover to do the bodywork to a decent standard.

Shitters price £950. Price for numbnuts coming on this forum just to annoy me and get a cheap van, fuck off.

post-18107-0-18322900-1512388905_thumb.jpg

post-18107-0-51011900-1512388929_thumb.jpg

post-18107-0-84359700-1512388952_thumb.jpg

post-18107-0-63026000-1512388978_thumb.jpg

post-18107-0-91184800-1512388999_thumb.jpg

post-18107-0-56331600-1512389050_thumb.jpg

Well worth the money. Trust me, these are going to be the next ‘thing’ with Dubbores, mat black the bonnet and put an iron cross sticker on it, lob an MFI wardrobe and a dog piss sleeping back in the back and some semi-permed hair do pretend surfer will snatch your bollocks off for £500 more in no time.

/unhelpful comment: I’d genuineky 100% buy this if I had the money

Slow as fuck, will do 85 on motorway but that's flogging it to death, happy at 65 and will do 50mpg at that rate.

Sounds awesome.

As others have commented, this is massively cheap.  If I wasn't 10 vehicles in, and skint, I'd snap this right up immediately, for two reasons.  One, I'm a dubber and love crappy old commercials, and Two, I could actually make proper use of a van like this for my crewing at VW Drag Racing events and mountain biking.  Unfortunately, it's the wrong side of my December pay bonus.  Otherwise I'd be negotiating a meeting at a near by railway station and figuring out a way to get this past the wife.

Well worth the money. Trust me, these are going to be the next ‘thing’ with Dubbores, mat black the bonnet and put an iron cross sticker on it, lob an MFI wardrobe and a dog piss sleeping back in the back and some semi-permed hair do pretend surfer will snatch your bollocks off for £500 more in no time.

/unhelpful comment: I’d genuineky 100% buy this if I had the money

They already are the next big thing.

I had the grinding misfortune to attend a campervan show last summer. Looked more like Aldermaston march c1985 but smellier.

VW's are OK in my book but the 'scene' is just distresses me :)

Tis a good price indeed comrades, especially as it has 4 good rubber boots and new rubber belts holding its lederhosen up. It cost me quite a lot more sans service and *original steelies a couple of years ago.

I've lost £40 because of one retard on ebay and don't want more of it, hence a gentleperson on here shall have the opportunity to purchase.

Absolute bargain at the price. Sold mine two years ago for a grand, very similar condition to yours, 213000 miles, same engine, which aren't as bad as the reputation they have.

Dealer from up north bought it, brought a driver with him and paid me the Bumtree asking price in cash.Yours is the cheapest one I've seen for ages.