Stanky's Geep - fire sale

Stanky

I'm late to the party here, but I have built a few* Kit Cars.

Looks in good order to me, not too difficult to fix.

Needs soft or hardtop to be sensible = expense.

Not reg = hassle and expense.

There are many scrap available, some with documents.

Please bear me in mind if you decide to break it.

Am distant from you I think, but can offer £150 for the rear axle complete if it could find its way towards Manchester.

For higher price there may be a tag on the diff nut with ratio on, could make it worth more to me.

If no tag you could take the diff out and count the teeth.

I've got a pair of trolley jacks, hammers, screwdrivers and whatnot, foot pumps, a spare battery on charge, a can of pez, carb cleaner, towrope, socket sets including long bars.

What else might we need?

Sounds about it I think.

I've got a big 3 ton trolley jack, fully charged spare battery, jump set with electric tyre inflator. If you want me to bring anything? Sounds like you've got it all already though!

Just thought, if you have spare points, or condensor that are to hand could you bring them along Dan? I'll be over the moon if we can get it to run.

I've got at least one set of points and condenser for this engine in my toolbox. It's old but I know it works. Came off a mk2 Cortina 1600E. Which is the same lump as your one.

I'll bring you that gasket set too, I bought it for my Pinto, opened it up without checking it was right first and found it was actually not for a Pinto! Too late to return it so you can have it.