Welcome to Autoshite

Welcome to Autoshite, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Autoshite by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Ooops they did it again..

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Dukestar25

Dukestar25

• Full Members
  • 567 posts
  • LocationLand of Chips an' pea-wet.

Posted 12 December 2007 - 12:40 PM

Those bungling tosspots, ahem, sorry, The Government have managed to loose more of our personal info AGAIN... :x http://motoring.aol....211073609990004When can we get shut of this bunch of no marks as my wife and kids details were on the first two discs they 'mislaid' the first time. Worrying stuff I can tell you...

#2 OFFLINE   nigel bickle

nigel bickle

• Full Members
  • 3,438 posts
  • Locationnear to Liege

Posted 12 December 2007 - 01:04 PM

Seems to be becoming the 'norm'. At least it'll knock back ID cards a few months...hopefully.
Barkas,Datsun 411s, U11sssFiat 850, 1100's,124, 127, Stradas, Croma,Regata,Coupes,Gaz's,Isuzu 117,Bellel,BellettFord Taunus,Transit p/up, Nissan Pintara,Pug J7,505, MussoRenault 4,5,9's,12's,18's,Fuegos,21,25, Safrane, Colorale,Fregate's,Caravelle,Seat Ibiza,Ronda, Simca Aronde, 1100, Standard's (various),<p>Zast 313, Zaz 968's

#3 OFFLINE   bigstraight6

bigstraight6

• Full Members
  • 1,128 posts
  • LocationPlymouth

Posted 12 December 2007 - 01:16 PM

Those bungling tosspots, ahem, sorry, The Government have managed to loose more of our personal info AGAIN... :x

What with all the other lost personal information and dodgy party funding blunders over recent weeks, it was indeed heartwarming to see grim Gordon trying his best attempt at a smile for the camara while shaking the hands of our troops in Basra earlier this week....Just who is he trying to kid :evil:
Posted Image

#4 OFFLINE   Torsten2001

Torsten2001

• Full Members
  • 2,399 posts

Posted 12 December 2007 - 01:53 PM

Crass: Doesn't matter who you vote for government always wins

#5 OFFLINE   pompei

pompei

• Full Members
  • 3,421 posts
  • LocationGrimsby

Posted 12 December 2007 - 03:38 PM

What with these two disc-disappearance blunders, I don't think there's a cat in Hell's chance of ID cards coming in, hooray!

#6 OFFLINE   nigel bickle

nigel bickle

• Full Members
  • 3,438 posts
  • Locationnear to Liege

Posted 12 December 2007 - 06:34 PM

Sorry -but I'll wager there is. Immigrants get them now, from next year you will be obliged to have one with your Passport renewal, the infrastructure and 'interested' parties are all set up -and arent going to back down now. They will bet that this weeks news is next weeks chip wrappers -and we'll all have forgotten by the New Year.Course -if we havent - they'll just engineer a crisis at Thiefrow -move in the Scimitars again and remind us of the need for vigilance.Frankly -the thought makes me puke.
Barkas,Datsun 411s, U11sssFiat 850, 1100's,124, 127, Stradas, Croma,Regata,Coupes,Gaz's,Isuzu 117,Bellel,BellettFord Taunus,Transit p/up, Nissan Pintara,Pug J7,505, MussoRenault 4,5,9's,12's,18's,Fuegos,21,25, Safrane, Colorale,Fregate's,Caravelle,Seat Ibiza,Ronda, Simca Aronde, 1100, Standard's (various),<p>Zast 313, Zaz 968's

#7 OFFLINE   MrRegieRitmo

MrRegieRitmo

• Full Members
  • 4,758 posts
  • LocationS Coast England

Posted 12 December 2007 - 10:40 PM

I've asked for this in my stocking this Christmas!

Posted Image

#8 OFFLINE   Dukestar25

Dukestar25

• Full Members
  • 567 posts
  • LocationLand of Chips an' pea-wet.

Posted 12 December 2007 - 10:53 PM

I've asked for this in my stocking this Christmas!

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l170/M...

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Well wrote Mr Ritmo :lol::lol:

#9 OFFLINE   KruJoe

KruJoe

Joe Cleland

• Full Members
  • 6,565 posts
  • LocationChiangMai.th / Malhamdale.uk

Posted 13 December 2007 - 12:03 PM

^ Nice one, Reg!Have a look around this site:http://www.btinterne...hpart/books.htmI cant say I'm with that guy with all he says, but I thought some of you might enjoy his "monographs"...:D

#10 OFFLINE   pompei

pompei

• Full Members
  • 3,421 posts
  • LocationGrimsby

Posted 14 December 2007 - 07:42 PM

Do you know this character, KJ? He's really had his cage rattled. Wonder if he's got a job yet?

#11 OFFLINE   KruJoe

KruJoe

Joe Cleland

• Full Members
  • 6,565 posts
  • LocationChiangMai.th / Malhamdale.uk

Posted 15 December 2007 - 01:06 AM

No, not at all. I was just searching for a picture of I don't remember now, and I came to a well-written 'monograph' of his about trike design. Interesting read so I had a click around. He probably talks his way out of every job he get near...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users