Ooops they did it again..

Dukestar25

Those bungling tosspots, ahem, sorry, The Government have managed to loose more of our personal info AGAIN... :xhttp://motoring.aol.co.uk/probe-after-driver-details-are-lost/article/20071211073609990004When can we get shut of this bunch of no marks as my wife and kids details were on the first two discs they 'mislaid' the first time. Worrying stuff I can tell you...

Those bungling tosspots, ahem, sorry, The Government have managed to loose more of our personal info AGAIN... :x

What with all the other lost personal information and dodgy party funding blunders over recent weeks, it was indeed heartwarming to see grim Gordon trying his best attempt at a smile for the camara while shaking the hands of our troops in Basra earlier this week....Just who is he trying to kid :evil:

Sorry -but I'll wager there is. Immigrants get them now, from next year you will be obliged to have one with your Passport renewal, the infrastructure and 'interested' parties are all set up -and arent going to back down now. They will bet that this weeks news is next weeks chip wrappers -and we'll all have forgotten by the New Year.Course -if we havent - they'll just engineer a crisis at Thiefrow -move in the Scimitars again and remind us of the need for vigilance.Frankly -the thought makes me puke.

No, not at all. I was just searching for a picture of I don't remember now, and I came to a well-written 'monograph' of his about trike design. Interesting read so I had a click around. He probably talks his way out of every job he get near...