honada civic 2.2 ctdi

gm

I really need to shift this in the next fortnight as the insurance is due for renewal and I've already purchased it's replacement and will be starting a new policy of that.

Prices seem to be all over the place for these but I'm looking for around £2500, more info in the modern section

http://autoshite.com/topic/29925-modern-diesel-civic-for-sale/

post-4462-0-94906000-1512139198_thumb.jpg

post-4462-0-79454000-1512139256_thumb.jpg

Excellent cars these. Had mine 5.5 years and hasn't put a foot wrong, even though it's at 142k. Tax is reasonable (~£130 p/a), fuel economy is good (regularly get 50-55mpg on run), quick-ish (0-60 in 8s) and comfortable seats (velour in this trim too!). I use mine regularly and don't blink an eye lid in thoughts of using for long distance (it's why my mileage is highish).

Oh and these diesels don't have DPFs. Some of the last diesels that never needed them. Not much in the way of emissions stuff to gum up but still euro 4 compliant - so likely a good few years till it becomes a problem.

I have no intention of getting rid of mine anytime soon. If looked after and regularly serviced, these engines are very capable of 200k+ miles. I reckon it's one of the last diesels you want to own.

You probably should have posted it in this section to start, as being just over 10yrs it's no longer modern shite!