Welcome to Autoshite

Welcome to Autoshite, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Autoshite by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
For Sale

honada civic 2.2 ctdi

For Sale

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   gm

gm

• Full Members
  • 1,337 posts
  • 4 thanks
  • LocationFalkirk - we've got a wheeeel !

Posted 01 December 2017 - 02:41 PM

I really need to shift this in the next fortnight as the insurance is due for renewal and I've already purchased it's replacement and will be starting a new policy of that.

Prices seem to be all over the place for these but I'm looking for around £2500, more info in the modern section

http://autoshite.com...civic-for-sale/

IMG_1254.JPG

IMG_1257.JPG
  • oldcars likes this

#2 OFFLINE   gm

gm

• Full Members
  • 1,337 posts
  • 4 thanks
  • LocationFalkirk - we've got a wheeeel !

Posted 01 December 2017 - 03:13 PM

omgmpg !

image.jpg

#3 OFFLINE   SiC

SiC

• Full Members
  • 8,035 posts
  • 77 thanks
  • LocationBristol

Posted 01 December 2017 - 04:29 PM

Excellent cars these. Had mine 5.5 years and hasn't put a foot wrong, even though it's at 142k. Tax is reasonable (~£130 p/a), fuel economy is good (regularly get 50-55mpg on run), quick-ish (0-60 in 8s) and comfortable seats (velour in this trim too!). I use mine regularly and don't blink an eye lid in thoughts of using for long distance (it's why my mileage is highish).

Oh and these diesels don't have DPFs. Some of the last diesels that never needed them. Not much in the way of emissions stuff to gum up but still euro 4 compliant - so likely a good few years till it becomes a problem.

I have no intention of getting rid of mine anytime soon. If looked after and regularly serviced, these engines are very capable of 200k+ miles. I reckon it's one of the last diesels you want to own.

You probably should have posted it in this section to start, as being just over 10yrs it's no longer modern shite!
  • gm likes this
Oldies: 1972 Austin 1100 2dr - Project Rust bucket, 1974 MGB GT - A stereotypical classic car.
Moderns: 2008 Audi TT - Utterly boring but very compentent, 2010 Aldi A4 - Owned to placate the wife on my crap buying.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: For Sale

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users