It's a Cannock Christmas Sat 9th Dec

320touring

Cock, I printed out the auction game sheets then left them behind. Online game time for this that care.

Usual rules, get the cheapest car in each of the following categories.

1. VAG badge

2. Non European badge

3. Has a towbar

4. Historic UK badge

5. Anything goes

6. Leather seats

7. Estate or MPV

Put down the lot number for each category.

I think this might be my favourite image today.

DQnd14-WkAEpqZg.jpg

Thanks folks. Another pleasant day, even if the game didn't go to plan. At least we got to laugh at another loads of wrecks - the Mondeo that conked out as the hammer fell being a highlight. Some serious start-up clag out in the car park too. Decided to head home while conditions were favourable.

Saw a Disco G-WAC on my way home. Had a brief pause before getting back to the village.

DQnaLhnX0AAhQkX.jpg

OGA excelled himself today. He mistook a Citroen Dispatch for a Vauxhall Combo, thought a Merc CLK was a Saab 9-5, and refused to sell 320Touring a Peugeot 406. (We think "the wall" bought that one.)

Hilarious.

I'd be interested in seeing what's still there on Tuesday, the fixtures and fittings seemed to buy even more than usual this week. That's the only way I can see he got £1100 for a Meriva.

On the plus side, the lad in the burger can was giving out plus size portions of "meat" and chips.

£775 I think. It was running on all of about two cylinders, and left quite a trail of oil...

Yes, I was surprised that it had any oil left after it had sat with the engine running for 2 minutes. I've got a video of it being revved somewhere and I've heard smoother heavy plant.