Recommended garage in Notts (Porsche 924s pic inside)

petermcpete

Any shiters in Notts?

I've got a project car (Porsche 924s) which I've almost finished a clutch 'change' on (long story...) but it's now got to the point I have to reinstall the gearbox...oh. My gearbox jack is shit and basically I can't be arsed with the hassle. Just want to take it to a garage and let people with the right tools do it.

It's not movable (obviously), anyone recommend a garage that also has a flatbed for pick up?

Or does anyone fancy lending me an a-frame for a beer or two and a spin when* it's finished?

Pic attached of the beast

post-20481-0-53596400-1511210440_thumb.jpg

Wish I could help, but haven't needed a garage since I moved to Nottingham many years ago (only started driving again this year after an 18 yr hiatus).

In my neck of the woods, Bulwell, there's two generally well-received local garages - the Market Garage, and K & M. I seem to recall back in the day the Market Garage used to have a recovery truck, but haven't seen it for a few years. K & M deffo don't. I think the Market Garage is recognised as not necessarily the cheapest, but good quality work.