Beard to weird.............NG TF molestation

Rocket88

At the moment, all MBG running gear..............but the thought of a small block V8 is almost irresistible...they actually offered these with a Rover v8 option, so there is room. Has wire wheel hubs fitted, but the 14' jobs look silly, so I'm using the centres and having a set of 17" steel wheels made.

The lump out of a essdeewon 2300 or 2600 would be more fruity sounding shirley?

• 2 weeks later...

Right..wheels..........14" wires weren't going to cut it.............17" wires on MGB hubs are £350....each, so not an option. I found a very nice men in Tiverton who found these, welded in a set go MGB centres into 17" BMW steel wheels, and also narrowed them a tad. He also had an almost brand new set of tyres which he threw in for nothing. Total cost.....less than the price I'd been quoted for one 17" wire wheel.

post-2866-0-14785300-1512851132_thumb.jpg

post-2866-0-27249500-1512851186_thumb.jpg

Thinking about Triumph straight six.......if anyone has one kicking about, some measurements would be handy................

I've got a Borg Warner type 65 autobox you can have for free, formerly mated to a Stag V8 but also fitted to 2500's in period I believe? I got it from freecycle about 9 months ago to save it from scrap.

• 1 month later...