The Thousand Pound Range Rover

Wack

You could use the double-lottery method but only if all numbers 2-118 are assigned randomly too, nobody gets to pick a specific number. Kind of like a sweepstake. Probably still overly complicated to admin though.

Regular roffle at £40 a ticket?...

Sorry I have all the cars I need at the moment , if I needed one I'd just keep this , I do really like it , my plan was to sell the B class and get Mrs wack driving the RR but having watched some of her driving on the dashcam she'd probably come home with a MIcra stuck to the front complaining it's making a screeching sound

Thanks for that, it hasn't got those wheels on now, it's not perfect but for the money it's OK, it's 3 owner (including me) HSE with a lot of history , if somebody has the time, tools and skills they can be cheap to own as breakers are everywhere

I keep thinking of things I've spent money on , indicator and rear light changed because they were cracked, another £50, I bought some leather dye for the seats £40, new wipers £25, I'm getting depressed now, rubbed the door handles down ready to paint, front vent on top of the bonnet needs doing, scrape on NS wing that was there when I got it, rust spot on NS rear arch I primed because grey primer looked better than rust

post-20755-0-01146800-1533289656_thumb.jpg

• 3 months later...

4 SALE 4 REAL

I need a new van so this has to go

MOT valid until 28 April 2019

, no advisories , the tester did note it was a bit oily underneath and it does drip a bit if left for a few days  but it's not using any oil so I've just ignored it , they all do that sir

£2500

I've also got an android head unit I bought new but haven't fitted with dashcam and reversing camera BNIB and a carbon fiber kit to beautify the interior for an extra £500 or i can ebay those, the CF kit is about £400 from the US plus shipping duty VAT etc

Split hose , not on the Range Rover , I've got a transit pickup , hose split at 5:40am , took until 7:45 am for egertons to come out , they recovered me to the services then about 9am the AA came out

Though the way the search is going I'd be better off keeping it as the prices dealers want for 4 year old 100k dropside vans is nuts