Shitefest 2018 (U.K.) Chez Saabnut 9-10th june

HMC

Even worse, my followers are asking questions of you! Like do the rear windows actually open? They're also berating me for no engine bay shots, which is fair enough. It was a busy old day!

Four electric windows, no less.

The rear windows only go down two thirds of the way, like old volvos used to.

Yes it is. I wouldn't like to do it for any length of time. But I was happy it had been proved and it can be done if needs be. That's why, on the succeeding Series II, the steering wheel was off-set to make these situations more comfortable for the driver. But in all honesty, how often do you ever carry 6 people? Once a year at Autoshite events!

That tinny rattle noise as we drove off is a bit of a mystery. I thought we were dragging a piece of fence wire or something, but there was nothing to be seen and the noise disappeared after a mile.

Stones inside the big shiny metal wheel trims?

Stones inside the big shiny metal wheel trims?

When I was younger we often put bottle tops in side hub caps. O life on the wild side!

I hav heard the faire engine is needed to be brought back into service in case there are too many idiots starting fires in England this year.

Still more videos! Fiat 500 this time. I'm sorry we broke it Mr Saabnut. Twice. I had to edit the bit out where you'd told me it had a 600cc engine from a Multipla though. Fake news! They had four-pot water-cooled lumps.

This means there's only one video left - Montego with bonus bus off-roading!

Someone must know someone with an airfield in Scotland? And if not, why not?

There's nothing anywhere near where the bus lives.

Aye, that I would like. 

If you can't wait another 2 and a bit years you could always get your Category D provisional and bung a couple of L plates on it.