Shitefest 2018 (U.K.) Chez Saabnut 9-10th june

HMC

Scotoshite have been in discussion for months regarding this topic. Problem is we all live in the city / big towns and we don't know anyone with a spare field for the weekend.

We are collectively trying to find if there's any motor museums or similar with camping facilities similar to the Llangollen Motor Museum and Bubblecar Museum but there's quite simply naff all up here like that.

just pick a date

if ya cant make it then cant be helped - ask 500 people youll get 500 different answers

hint

scotlandscotlandscotlandscotlandscotlandscotlandscotlandscotlandscotlandscotlandscotlandscotlandscotlandscotland

scotlandscotlandscotlandscotlandscotlandscotlandscotlandscotlandscotlandscotlandscotlandscotlandscotlandscotland

Scotoshite have been in discussion for months regarding this topic. Problem is we all live in the city / big towns and we don't know anyone with a spare field for the weekend.

We are collectively trying to find if there's any motor museums or similar with camping facilities similar to the Llangollen Motor Museum and Bubblecar Museum but there's quite simply naff all up here like that.

grampian motor museum??

might be a bit far - even for cumbrians..............

oh and even before trig chimes in :D

even if it was in kings lynn hed kick off about too far

but then he has three (nearly) great excuses :D <3

You read my mind! I think Scotland's a good idea as it's only fair seeing that SVM always travel down here but personally I'll probably give it a miss as it really is a long way from here, especially if I took one of my oldes and I'll have two very young children by that point. I'll keep an eye on the thread and see nearer the time.

Yeah in a way not having a museum on site is better as it means we get an excuse to convoy to the nearest attraction. The trip to the fish and chip shop and engine museum was one of the best bits of SF14 for me.

I didn't go round the bubble car museum in the end, too much fun on the field!

You read my mind! I think Scotland's a good idea as it's only fair seeing that SVM always travel down here but personally I'll probably give it a miss as it really is a long way from here, especially if I took one of my oldes and I'll have two very young children by that point. I'll keep an eye on the thread and see nearer the time.

kids would see sense and book flight to edinboghorror even before you did :P