Shitefest 2018 (U.K.) Chez Saabnut 9-10th june

HMC

I've been looking at all sorts of options for driving straight to Aberdeen from Romania. I haven't found one that's legal yet annoyingly. Unless we get someone not from the UK to drive it. Then it's entirely legal. What a farce.

Does anybody here have dual nationality and so can claim to be just passing through?

Hold on. I was thinking I couldn't get away with Aberdeen as being 'on the way' to a pre-booked MOT, but what if we get a ferry straight to Aberdeen? 

*Google* 

£90 from Hook of Holland to Aberdeen! Book MOT at home, sorted!

EDIT - not sorted. Crap website. It was actually sending me to Harwich...

2 weeks ish to go!

Any other southern/midlands people got any plans for routes etc? I may stop at Bubs Thursday night, so if any of the ASMM people are leaving on Friday (or thursday, I have the day off work) I could drive with you...

We could have a Cannock breakfast on Friday and just not have auction fun

Please do! I'm wanting to plan, and I don't usually do that! Your below me aren't you in the country? Maybe we should meet and go to cannock on Thursday and go from there?

I've got something to give to bub, but if I don't make it over due to changes of plans I'd like to ask a midlands person if I can drop it off for a future Shitely/meet

Please do! I'm wanting to plan, and I don't usually do that! Your below me aren't you in the country? Maybe we should meet and go to cannock on Thursday and go from there?

I've got something to give to bub, but if I don't make it over due to changes of plans I'd like to ask a midlands person if I can drop it off for a future Shitely/meet

That's a poor grasp of Geography. Manchester is not further south than Oxfordshire. ;-)

Guest Hooli

This is tremendous. The SVM's plans NEVER change for any southern event, it's quite exciting watching you all panic.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Congregate & head south till you reach civilisation doesn't take that much planning to be fair.

Well yes, Manchester is a bit north of Oxon. My excuse is I don't know where you live! I'm not panicking, just want to know roughly what the stages will be in my journey, or if I just drive until I get tired and sleep in a layby for a bit halfway there!

I can leave once I've packed the car on Thursday, I'm very excited!

I’ll be heading up on Thursday and staying overnight in the Central Belt somewhere, I’m useless at early starts and would prefer a leisurely drive up. Obviously will be stopping at Tebay to find out what all the fuss is about!

Have you booked somewhere yet?