Welcome to Autoshite

Welcome to Autoshite, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Autoshite by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Datsuncog's Heaps (& Literal Bootsale): 18/07/18 - DIECAST NEARLY ALL GONE - BROCHURES, ANYONE?

• Please log in to reply
1665 replies to this topic

#1651 OFFLINE   mercedade

mercedade

• Full Members
  • 307 posts
  • 2 thanks
  • LocationManchester

Posted 12 July 2018 - 07:41 AM

My *absurdly well packed* parcel arrived yesterday (or was it Monday? It was delivered to my work address and they can...take their time in notifying).

Super happy with all my purchases and looking forward to coaching a 3 year old through the process of making the snap-together Camaro!

A pleasure doing business with THE DEALER

• Datsuncog likes this

1998 Rover 820 Vitesse (for sale)

2001 MG ZT 190+

#1652 OFFLINE   Datsuncog

Datsuncog

• Full Members
  • 2,185 posts
  • 33 thanks
  • LocationNorn Iron

Posted 14 July 2018 - 07:20 AM

I noticed in the second pic of your boot sale there what appears to be a small cardboard (?) double garage for 2 x Matchbox sized cars? Is that still available? Thanks!

Ooh, sorry for only picking up on this now - the garage is a fairly modern tinplate Czech reproduction by Kovap of what looks like a 1970s CKO item, roughly 1/43 scale but would fit Matchbox for sure.

And yes, still available! There's a tinplate Beetle and T2 Bay Kombi as well, by the same manufacturer - links to pics should be in the last listings post!

#1653 OFFLINE   Datsuncog

Datsuncog

• Full Members
  • 2,185 posts
  • 33 thanks
  • LocationNorn Iron

Posted 14 July 2018 - 07:52 AM

Do you have details of the brochures?

Gosh, yes (sorry, been a bit of a week of it) - I had them all listed in the buy and sell thread in early December last year with minimal takers -  a cursory glance through the box shows:

And also...

Think that's mostly it! Really just looking to cover postage, if there's any there that interests you.

EDIT: Now linked to my previous posts from December - just click/poke each of the above links and, thanks to the magic of The InternetTM, you can see a photo and a fuller description of each. I know, right?

#1654 ONLINE   adw1977

adw1977

• Full Members
  • 957 posts
  • 11 thanks
  • LocationSurrey

Posted 14 July 2018 - 09:24 AM

- Vauxhall Cavalier range, 1994

- Vauxhall Corsa Range, 1994

- Ford Maverick, 1995

- Rover 400 Series, 1995

- Skoda Felicia launch pack, 1995, including accessories and amazing giffer trinkets catalogues

Could I have the above, please?
  • Datsuncog likes this

My spots and brochure scans: https://[email protected]/albums

#1655 OFFLINE   Datsuncog

Datsuncog

• Full Members
  • 2,185 posts
  • 33 thanks
  • LocationNorn Iron

Posted 14 July 2018 - 09:59 AM

Could I have the above, please?

Sure thing - now retrieved from the 20p Box of Doom and set aside for you. Thanks!

#1656 OFFLINE   D Spares & Tyres

D Spares & Tyres

Big member

• Full Members
  • 3,441 posts
  • 27 thanks
  • LocationAt the end of the longest line

Posted 15 July 2018 - 09:15 PM

Boats arrived today, nicely packaged. Thankyou!

Very happy with them. One was tested today in the paddling pool, will get the hot tub out next and test them again after the kids go to bed ☺IMG_20180715_203512.jpg
  • eddyramrod, mercrocker, Datsuncog and 1 other like this

#1657 ONLINE   155V6

155V6

• Full Members
  • 2,281 posts
  • 4 thanks
  • LocationNorth Hampshire

Posted 16 July 2018 - 08:16 PM

Another brilliant package arrived from Mr Cog today who should do eBay tutorials on how to pack things.

Thanks Tim  :-D

• Datsuncog likes this

'03 MG Express(172K) It's baaaaaack  :twisted:

'98 Volvo C70 T5 

'52 Rover 25 1.4 

#1658 OFFLINE   Noel Tidybeard

Noel Tidybeard

• Full Members
  • 3,648 posts
  • 11 thanks
  • LocationSolihulldontchakno

Posted 16 July 2018 - 08:49 PM

20180716_110845.jpg

• Datsuncog, Nibblet and egg like this

07 Civic spaceship- daily
93 Renner 19 RNi- sulking
89 Sunnay L premium- hiding

Only a complete wank-puffin has a personalised licence plate on a Ford Mondeo!

#1659 OFFLINE   RoadworkUK

RoadworkUK

Ranking Roger

• Full Members
  • 3,613 posts
  • 6 thanks
  • LocationBy Watts Linkage

Posted 16 July 2018 - 08:50 PM

Package that was nothing less than a work of modern art arrived over the weekend, a treat to arrive home to.

Terrifying anthropomorphic Mini Traveller that might actually be from hell itself will act as a "good luck" talisman when I drive the Rover to Orkney this weekend.

Great cellar.

I must stop now.

• eddyramrod and Datsuncog like this
Come and visit Hooniverse! Pan-global Motoring News And Opinion

#1660 OFFLINE   Datsuncog

Datsuncog

• Full Members
  • 2,185 posts
  • 33 thanks
  • LocationNorn Iron

Posted 17 July 2018 - 04:33 PM

Boats arrived today, nicely packaged. Thankyou!

Very happy with them. One was tested today in the paddling pool, will get the hot tub out next and test them again after the kids go to bed ☺ IMG_20180715_203512.jpg

Heh, that's brilliant - the pic looks like some sort of surrealist picture with a mad sky.

Hope they both passed the hot tub test!!!

#1661 OFFLINE   Datsuncog

Datsuncog

• Full Members
  • 2,185 posts
  • 33 thanks
  • LocationNorn Iron

Posted 17 July 2018 - 04:36 PM

20180716_110845.jpg

That's the very same Spot-On Maurice that I dragged out of a jumble sale bag some 25-odd years back???

More pixtures, if you'd be so kind - that looks chuffing awesome in its nice new beigeness!

Well played!

• eddyramrod likes this

#1662 OFFLINE   Datsuncog

Datsuncog

• Full Members
  • 2,185 posts
  • 33 thanks
  • LocationNorn Iron

Posted 17 July 2018 - 04:42 PM

Package that was nothing less than a work of modern art arrived over the weekend, a treat to arrive home to.

Terrifying anthropomorphic Mini Traveller that might actually be from hell itself will act as a "good luck" talisman when I drive the Rover to Orkney this weekend.

Great cellar.

I must stop now.

Yeah, I guess I find it hard to know where to stop with the tape... it would break my black little heart if something fell out and vanished forever into the depths of the Royal Mail machine, so "just another four circumferences" seems to be my mantra...

Hopefully the Troublingly Merry Mini hasn't seeped into your subconscious yet, and will prove a worthy mascot for such an arduous trip - can't wait for the write-up!

I fear my torrent of available models has now dwindled to more of a trickle, but maybe that's no bad thing for the sanity and wallets of all here gathered...

Thanks again, and enjoy!

#1663 OFFLINE   Datsuncog

Datsuncog

• Full Members
  • 2,185 posts
  • 33 thanks
  • LocationNorn Iron

Posted 17 July 2018 - 04:47 PM

My *absurdly well packed* parcel arrived yesterday (or was it Monday? It was delivered to my work address and they can...take their time in notifying).

Super happy with all my purchases and looking forward to coaching a 3 year old through the process of making the snap-together Camaro!

A pleasure doing business with THE DEALER

Whoo-hoo! Glad it all arrived with you safely... Did you stay in professional mode and keep the unboxing until safely ensconced at home, or did you just tear it open then and there?? Either's good...

And do let us know how your little 'un got on with the Very Orange Camaro!

#1664 ONLINE   Amishtat

Amishtat

• Full Members
  • 248 posts
  • 0 thanks

Posted 17 July 2018 - 09:28 PM

Bits arrived this morning for the Impala taxi, shell is stripped and ready for paint. Hoping to be done this weekend
  • Datsuncog and egg like this

#1665 OFFLINE   Datsuncog

Datsuncog

• Full Members
  • 2,185 posts
  • 33 thanks
  • LocationNorn Iron

Posted 17 July 2018 - 10:09 PM

That's the very same Spot-On Maurice that I dragged out of a jumble sale bag some 25-odd years back???

More pixtures, if you'd be so kind - that looks chuffing awesome in its nice new beigeness!

Well played!

I've just realised a whole heap of pics were posted on the Shite in Miniature thread - just marvellous! That shade of beige looks just right too. Cracking stuff.

• Noel Tidybeard likes this

#1666 OFFLINE   Datsuncog

Datsuncog

• Full Members
  • 2,185 posts
  • 33 thanks
  • LocationNorn Iron

Posted 17 July 2018 - 10:11 PM

Bits arrived this morning for the Impala taxi, shell is stripped and ready for paint. Hoping to be done this weekend

I'm absolutely blown away at the effort people are putting in to these formerly very sad specimens... but then again, if anywhere has people so inclined, it's gotta be here... great stuff, can't wait to see how it turns out (genuinely, no pressure at all though - I'm just glad they didn't end up binned).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users