Datsuncog's Heaps: Sept 2023 - Another Year's T-Met Exemption Certificate...

Datsuncog

Nothing else has turned up that I have a burning need for, so think my box can be closed now and a total sent whenever you're ready.

Hats off to you for having done this in such an organised manner.

Also hats off for spelling anthropomorphic correctly. I still fall over that one regularly. Not as bad as maneuver mind you...

On 6/16/2018 at 12:11 PM, Noel Tidybeard said:

i dont know if a post went missing but some i thought i requested are marked sold and i cant see my request

what does my "boxofdreams" hold now ?

Hmmm... now, I did go back and mark some of the earlier posts as 'sold' as soon as models were snapped up, just in case those late to the party set their heart on something only later discover it was already gone, including yours... your box of dreams currently contains:

• Corgi Mercedes Bonna ambulance, St Bartholomews, boxed and minty;
  • Spot-On Morris 1100, very beige, sad and battered;
  • Dinky Ford Doziac MkIV peelermobile, invisible bonnet special edition.

Based on the 11 June message thusly...

On 6/11/2018 at 10:33 PM, Noel Tidybeard said:

you complete and utter barstaad

i now want

• bonna krankenwagen
  • bostin 1100 "poject"
  • zodiac polis

If there was a post from you requesting further models and I've missed it, I can only apologise profusely and obsequiously and then attempt to remedy this as best I can... let me know, sure!

On 6/16/2018 at 7:49 PM, MarvinsMom said:

Egg, no, i don't need both of the DS's (well lets be honest, i don't need any of them really), but Mr Datsuncog i will take the Ski Club one please?

i don't have any citroen in the collection and that one will fit in just fine. and yes, i think some repro skis and poles will have it looking just dandy.

many thanks!

Sure thing - now set aside for you!

It really is a lovely model, but I've sold nearly all my older stuff now and there's just nowhere for it in my collection. I have a modern IXO DS Safari in the display cabinet, so it's nice to know this one will be off to a new adventure!

On 6/17/2018 at 12:06 AM, Pillock said:

Hi! Remember me?

I reckon I'll add the Cararararama VW Type 2 Samba (Blue/White) to my order... Can't find a photo of it but I did some Google and it looks reet.

Good stuff! It's a really nice model, like most Cararamadingdong it's a damn sight more detailed than it really ought to be, given the price point.

Now added to your other Vee-Dubs, thanks!

Good stuff! It's a really nice model, like most Cararamadingdong it's a damn sight more detailed than it really ought to be, given the price point.

Now added to your other Vee-Dubs, thanks!

I think that's the lot so if you gently nudge me via PM later I'll be sat in front of my computer and get it paypalled across.

UPDATE: Summary lists now containing links to pics and descriptions!

Check 'em out here!

PMs will arrive tomorrow (Monday) for those who have requested a final total today (Sunday) to cash out their box of delights - so keep an eye out!

More packages are due to hit the post office tomorrow, so if you've paid then keep a look-out for confirmation of postage.

An industrial pack of bubble wrap has been sourced, to enable me to complete wrapping some of the bigger orders- with a view to getting all remaining paid-for orders out the door by Tuesday.

Getting there!

And also, just to keep everyone in the loop - the present plan of action for the models is:

• get all remaining paid-for orders wrapped and dispatched this evening;
  • confirm the contents of all remaining reservations during the course of this week (not a problem if you've asked for them to be held over for a bit longer - I just want to make sure I haven't missed anything during all the rapid-fire messaging!);
  • take the remaining unclaimed models to car boot sales this Saturday and Sunday and try to get shot of them.

So - not trying to come over all boiler-room penny-stocks timeshare shiny-suit scammer here, but if there's anything you see that you still fancy, do let me know before the weekend or else they very likely won't be here.

As stated, I'm fine with holding models over for folks until finances/space/logistics/spouses permit their dispatch! They'll be parcelled up and held in the attic until such time as you're happy to take 'em.

Cheers to all for the models bought so far; it's been a delightfully unstressed process and it's been brilliant seeing so many of these waifs and strays from my childhood in their new homes!

On 6/18/2018 at 9:02 PM, stuboy said:

police sierra arrived today all safe and sound..

Great stuff, glad it's with you safely and cheers for letting me know! Enjoy!

On 6/18/2018 at 9:41 PM, loserone said:

There's box at the post office and an excited one year old who needs his passport to prove his ID

Heh... he has got a passport okay, right?? Wouldn't want Postman Pat holding his cars hostage!

On 6/18/2018 at 10:44 PM, blakey79 said:

Any micro machines left ?

Sorry, all taken as a job lot I'm afraid - though did find something that might be Star Trek Micro Machines, if that's of any interest at all?