2002 mondeo 1.8lx estate 10 months mot £160

HMC

Hi all, due to being tempted by a broken berlingo, this is for sale. I've been using it for work and it's never missed a beat, despite 197k on the clock. From memory 10 months MOT, decent tread on all tyres, working heated front and rear screens, fully serviced, new ford wheel trims, drives nicely. Bad bits being very picky are age related scuffs and scratches temperamental central locking (works fine by occasionally doesn't) slightly sticky second gear synchro when cold (very minor- take your time and it's fine and it's no trouble at all when warm) and there's an occasional clunk from the back over speed bumps which I think is the exhaust. Very small Puff of blue smoke if you hammer the throttle when hot when looking under at the tailpipe- hardly anything and a lot better since a cleaned out the PCV valve. Having said that it does drive lovely. I bought it for £160 and I'd like to offer it first here to a shiter for the same. Also comes with a tow bar and a complete service history.post-4673-0-69448900-1510234705_thumb.jpg

Just spent the day travelling to Devon and back to pick this up. As described, A+ seller as they say. Nice to meet you if only for a very brief moment in time. Didn't miss a beat on the way home and traffic pretty good considering I was on the M5/M4 during the rush hour and got home at 19.45 having clocked up 231 miles. Only worrying bit was when it started to rain near Exeter and I had that moment when you've just picked up a car where you wonder what the wipers are like, how badly will they smear the screen? Answer shit at high speeds but good enough so i could still see reasonably well once the rain got heavier.