My first shiter purchase since joining the forum - now with potential roffle

SRi05

Some bloke certainly stuck a 45 front end onto one of these years ago, I think it would be on the AR Online website somewhere. Don't know if anybody has ever done a 400 version, which I reckon would look ACE although ultimately something of a slightly pointless endeavour.

I believe it was the Reverend Colin Corke who built that. He's a massive BL Nut!

Good old barges these, I got my kids Mum a 97 1.5 auto hatch version 8 years ago & it never put a foot wrong, was looking at estate ones after she had a head on in it at the beginning of the year, but was gutted there wasnt a 1.5 auto for her, just the expensive tax 1.6 & 1.8`s available with the slushmatic.

Be warned, if you're unlucky enough to have a hard frontal in one, your boat-race will be fine thanks to the airbag, but your left knee will likely go through the surprisingly brittle dash & knee-cap you, leaving you on crutches for 6 months, so maybe Tiger Seal a nice, thick chunk of rubber on the lower dash... 

Honda did a shed load of SOHC VTEC's, the most impressive is the D15B with 3-stage VTEC all crammed in to a SOHC head.

They still do, 1.8 and 2.0 in the crv and runout civic are SOHC VTECH with a 16v head that looks REMARKABLY like a cvh engine, cam running down the middle, even the rocker cover looks the same.

Lots of lobes on them there VTECH cams.

I thought things were going too well....

Driving home tonight with the window down and can hear a God awful scraping noise coming from the front driver side wheel. The brakes on this are quite new so I'm hoping it's just a stone or something stuck somewhere, too dark for me to check tonight

That actually looks ace! Good looking motors these and that red really suits it.

That area looks dead familliar to me for some reason as well.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

It's just at the top of Auchinairn Road near Robrosyton in Glesgae. I'd popped in to the Aldi for bargainz when I took them.

Meant to post these last week, gave the inside of it a right good scrub up as it was ever so slightly fousty. It had been sat for a fair bit. Looking at the mot history it had only done 200 miles in just under 2 years! I've put 200 miles on it already. It's came up brilliantly, it's a pretty nice place to sit, Overall I'm delighted with it. Got the v5 through yesterday, it just turned 19 years old on the 11th of November, it's looking decent for its age

post-23087-0-64291500-1511026167_thumb.jpg

post-23087-0-25467800-1511026191_thumb.jpg

post-23087-0-49678000-1511026223_thumb.jpg

post-23087-0-03741500-1511026240_thumb.jpg

It's just at the top of Auchinairn Road near Robrosyton in Glesgae. I'd popped in to the Aldi for bargainz when I took them.

That's why it looks familliar... been a while but I did my PSV at Bishopbriggs so did five days training out that way :)

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Had a 1.6i SE 5d hatch as a company car on a W plate. Two things were a disappointment - 1: the Pirate's Black metallic I chose was the most understated metallic paint job I'd ever seen, and in 2000, that was not what I wanted 2: it went tolerably well, (SOOO much better than the hopelessly wheezy Xantia 1.9SD it replaced, though that suffered a fucked fuel pump for many months that the local Citroen dealer was completely unable to diagnose) but I cannot say it was ever anything other than a bit dull to drive. Comfy, looked nice, did everything I asked of it.

Missing it quite a lot now, actually.

Well bought. Always fancied the estates more and that's a good colour.

Sent from my BV6000 using Tapatalk

I paid 650 for it so would like to recoup my money or as close to it as possible, I really can't stomach losing too much on it, it's a great motor. I'd love to keep it and buy the other one as well as this but just the wrong time of year for funds