Rofflemania for a Ford........ now sold for cash money as they say on some American shows..

purplebargeken

This is a roffle for a sexy X reg Ford Mondeo Verona 1.8 manual in funky red metallic. Currently residing at Chez Bubsters place oop Norf. Bub finding roffle making a bit crap just on his mobile telephony device so has enlisted the help of moi.

Mileage: 75K plus a bit of change. MOT till March 2018.

Reg: X779 EHL

Has a goodly amount of history includings: new alternator fitted, cambelt done and new rear shoes in a box ready to be fitted by the new roffle owner. Has 3 keys, all of which fit the same car. New front brakes and shocks all round.

Bodywork seems in good order, one bit of paint doesn't quite match on the rear N/S quarter wheel arch I think from what Bub told me. Interior looks good.

Drives all good mate, innit. However, the battery is a bit weak as the car has been stood for a couple of months.

Is happy to do the business with a tickle from a set of jump leads. The Mondeo will also start with help from some jump leads.

Roffle for the miserly sum of £4.50 a number or cash in yer hand sale for £250.

Piccies to follow.

I can confirm I also changed all the front brakes as well. It’s had new shockers all round as well. One previous bank manager owner prior to it arriving in my dads care.

The paint job was Fatha Sierras hamfisted attempt at painting it. It’s like that because he used too dark a primer before painting it.

Between the first owner,your father and amc rebel its wanted for nothing. I didnt have it long enough to do anything to it.