Rootes arrows spots--22.08.2010 update

• 1 month later...

The enquiry is completeThe vehicle details for HEA 282K are:Date of Liability 01 02 2001Date of First Registration 01 01 1972Year of Manufacture 1972Cylinder Capacity (cc) 998CCCO2 Emissions Not AvailableFuel Type PetrolExport Marker Not ApplicableVehicle Status UnlicensedVehicle Colour YELLOWHmmm, doesnt look like its been off the road that long.

• 1 month later...

Posted Image

The Granada's gone now-it was a 4x4 police spec model 8) Which gains access to this

Posted Image

Which is a police spec v6 from 1971 :shock:

Heres the granada in the yard

Posted Image

Posted Image

Fitted with leather at a later date as the police spec was cloth

Posted Image

Even after standing started fine with a charged battery-sounds sweet

Posted Image

great spots man,you dont know how often im looking for shite on flickr and its you pics that come up.i like these grannys, you dont happen to have a picture of the blue recovery van behind it do you?

Please tell me the Granada isnt being scrapped....

The yard owners son plans to return it to the road. Its a cracking car-very clean in the engine bay/door pillers etc. He's a scrap dealers but hangs on to the interesting stuff.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

That Gordini is fab.. but is that sunroof and aftermarket one? I am not that bothered about such things but they can slightly spoil what looks like quite a solid/standard example...Period modification to some extent so could be classed as still 'retro' i guess.

Posted Image

Monaco-updated pic.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Low mileage early 1.3 maestro. Saved from the scrapyard where the o.a.p.s relatives were going to send it.

Posted Image

Staff purchased from the factory when new-little needed for mot.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

• 3 weeks later...

Has that Bond been spotted before by someone? I'm sure I remember the roof tile+ brick anti- theft device. Needs to be saved badly....one day i'm going to learn how to weld/do mechanical shit and then i wont have to sit here passively sighing at things like that :(