Rootes arrows spots--22.08.2010 update

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Vic Berry. Notable due to the unusual practice of stacking Locos and coaches as you would carsYou're right datsuncherry, Berry's closed in the early 90's after a tramp dossing in a stack of coaches set it on fire, sending a large quantity of asbestos into the Leicester sky. It was shut down straight away.More unusual picshttp://www.derbysulzers.com/vicberry.html

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Everyone should have a go in a R4 at least once! That one looks like a real prospect... (I really must stop thinking like this...)Is that old enough to have the powerhouse 747cc lump?

The vehicle details for LMO 136E are: Date of Liability 01 01 2001 Date of First Registration 16 02 1967 Year of Manufacture Not Available Cylinder Capacity (cc) 845CC CO2 Emissions Not Available Fuel Type Petrol Export Marker Not Applicable Vehicle Status Unlicensed Vehicle Colour GREEN No 845cc of raw power model :P

Schmokin'!!!I know, I learnt to drive in my dad's one - R4 TL (Total Luxury?), and was supposed to be having it for my first car, but the old fella argued with a VW Golf, and lost. So I bought a 1979 (V) 4GTL (Grand Tourer Luxe?) with the crazeee 1108cc lump.I've never fully recovered.....