cheapest place to buy anti-freeze????

retrogeezer

Surely Lidl, Aldi, Netto, Poundland etc, even Tesco or Asda, are probably the best bet, rather than entering obscure motor factors into Google maps :D

Exactly - all I asked is if anyone had seen it cheap anywhere. i.e - 'Yes, I got some in asda for £3.50 the other day' etc..

Now, where did I say I did not want to buy it from a factors??

Both myself and at least one other bod has suggested a factors. You don't actually state "i don't want to buy from a factors". I'm just trying to lighten the thread as you seem to have a bee in yer bonnet about my original link. I've given you another to the actual factors, but ....

For the umpteenth time - it does not! It is a map of Dartford...how is that map showing me where to buy anti freeze? Now if I am missing something I apologise, but all I see is a map of DA1 and a load of links to various car related stuff.

Calm down or you'll scratch the Quattro! :-)Have another look and you'll see a little "bubble". Usually clicking on the bubble gives you full address, if not refer to the factors website. Full postcode is given anyway, so you could just put that in Google as another method. ;-)