Anyone got a used LS400 front disc?

overrun

I could remove one for loan in exchange for help tracking down the rear suspension parts the car needs to make it roadworthy* again...

If I could loan one that would be much appreciated, mate!

What bits are needed for the suspension? Sounds like unobtanium... :-)

Both lower radius arms and "maybe" a top arm to sort out the jaunty wheel angle it's acquired since the accident. Oh, and a tail light, maybe a bumper... 

basically we need someone who hangs around the jap forums to find a reliable non fud breaking a LS400, because so far it's been two months of broken promises and hot air.

Both lower radius arms and "maybe" a top arm to sort out the jaunty wheel angle it's acquired since the accident. Oh, and a tail light, maybe a bumper... 

basically we need someone who hangs around the jap forums to find a reliable non fud breaking a LS400, because so far it's been two months of broken promises and hot air.

I believe a mate of mine in the south west knows a guy who sometimes breaks these. I'll ask!

There's nothing worse than being messed around, I think we have all been there. :/

I am off work from Weds, is there a suitable day I could have a run up and temporarily acquire said disc, mate?

Yeah, I;ve had a few promises from that page. I (or rather, a mate in Derby) now have all thr bits we think we need, but the bushes are fubar and I've not had a chance to collect them and get them on to SOC to check if they're usable.

Ah, just seen this. Sounds like you are pretty sorted for parts, now?