Forse Ale Pot Noodle 205 1.6i auto GU2 7XH year MOT £450

castros_bro

*****WARNING   WARNING    Achtung  Baby *****R**ECORDED AS CAT C********

Pug 205 , the best combination of 4 speed auto and 1.6i engine in a smoll car so zips up to 50ish then goes into top, good around toon and long legged on the boring "private road" sections.  That'll be 88BHP powering 880kg so better then a Ford Mustang 2 King Cobra or a BMW X5 3.0d.

I dislike autos but this is nice.  Just had new lower arms/bushes (205s get clonky and wander as bushes age), cat/mid exhaust, oils, filters and a very strange little bit of welding in the upper inner OSF wing  The 65,000 mile 1.6i engine is brilliant, just the simple electronics so lambda control of fuel injection and no carb to go out of tune.  Has several small dings and scratches (how surprising) outside and a selection of old twigs and leaves inside.  Sob Story, my 106 was broken into and door, steering and wiring badly damaged so need some cash and the garage where 205 lives so bunged 205 in for MOT and it needs to go.  Listed elsewhere for more cash as hooligans buy these just for the engine. Has mod radiogram with remote control just in case you need to remotely control your ICE, can also supply a big amp and wall speakers if you miss Lemmy. 

post-7239-0-84520000-1508671419_thumb.jpgpost-7239-0-66574700-1508671581_thumb.jpgpost-7239-0-10953000-1508671637_thumb.jpgpost-7239-0-62454100-1508671688_thumb.jpgpost-7239-0-58251400-1508671741_thumb.jpgpost-7239-0-57203700-1508671793_thumb.jpgpost-7239-0-18726100-1508671845_thumb.jpg

Just of the outsidey bits mon ami.

What be the parts supply/availability re: trim and panels and other such shizzle? I had a 205 for a whole day about 20 years ago. It was a freebie that didn't run. I despised it even though it was free. Cannot recall what happened to it. It was white. Mostly.

Just of the outsidey bits mon ami.

What be the parts supply/availability re: trim and panels and other such shizzle? I had a 205 for a whole day about 20 years ago. It was a freebie that didn't run. I despised it even though it was free. Cannot recall what happened to it. It was white. Mostly.

Most of the stuff is available, condiment packages are in bulk from Bookers, foil lids 3D printed in the same style as original, pots go for a premium at Sothebys   but beware of second hand Chinese noodles as they mostly come from walled city Kawloon  

How much for the moped?

Yours for the £175 I need to insure the 205.   Ped has MOT till next July.  Needs the tank cleaning of old Portuguese petroil mix.

In bad translation and a photo of it's preferred location.

Since its introduction, it has always been particularly distinctive for its mechanical simplicity: it was equipped with a 49- cm³ two-stroke engine (working with 4% oil-gas mixture ). . As in the case of Atala Green , he fitted a Rizzato engine for the single-stroke and semi-automatic version,  The transmission to the rear wheel had a chain, allowing for simplified maintenance and a more advanced mechanics than Piaggio Hi .  Start-up is via crank. . The tank was hidden in the front frame of the chassis below the handlebars, giving a simplified formal solution for a spartan product. . A button beneath the saddle allows the discharge of fuel fumes from the tank to allow full filling of the rear ascending part of the tank.     e flagship of the Califfo line, the moped saw the introduction of the "Califfon Plus" model in 1979 with the most aggressive line, replacing the chrome-plated steel mudguards with those of PVC plastic and disposing the wheels with racing wheels, alternatively those Traditional beams.

post-7239-0-12017100-1504090280.jpg

Hey hey! THAT moped. I obtained this from a lovely older chap who lived in Enfield. He'd bought it from new and had all kinds of electrical fandangery to it, none of which really worked. 

It went into storage in a Scout Hut. It was minty complete, however, that didn't last as some Scouts took it upon themselves to fuck about with it. The footrests went AWOL as did the headlight and cowling. I was not overly happy but what can you do. They never, ever turned up.