Volvo V70 D5. Spears, spurs, spaires

95 quid Peugeot

Having for some mad reason ended up with a V70 and a XC70 within the space of a week I purchased yet another V70 D5 2003 for bits to spruce other 2 up.

If anyone needs bits it's here in Suffolk. It a complete car less few bits of trim, radio and odd switch after this afternoons parts raping

Manual 143k decent condition. Runs drove it 70 miles home this morning (admittedly in limp mode)SE so full leather, heated seats. Window blinds factory tow bar.

Or if anyone wants it complete Whip Street in Ipswich offering 225 scrap post-20451-0-81777700-1508601857_thumb.jpg

Easy way to check is peek at the bottom of the radiator from the bottom of the front bumper, you can see it behind the radiator fairly easy. What I'm looking for is one that isn't bowing at the bottom. Don't know how much you are going to be stripping it down but I'm kind of interested in picking up a spare (needs to have hole for MAP sensor though). Mine is bowing and wet with oil so probably past its best but no limp home mode problems yet. Lots of boost sounds though so might be leaking slightly.