vaguely on-topic sellings

pogweasel

I clicked the link to the CDs expecting a chuckle and the resultant piss-ripping but actually they're not bad. In particular do you have anything else in the vein of Punk-O-Rama yet to be listed? I have volume 2 but am always on the lookout for decent compilations.Ooops, spoke to soon - Robbie Williams? Mwahahahahahaha ;)

I've a whole load of those old punka type compliations, mostly the FAT WRECKS ones, and I'm in two minds as to whether to put them on or not at the minute. And yes there is some total girly dross in that selection, not mine. Honest. Really.

Yeah I've got most of the Fat Wreck ones, they started to get a bit boring after a while. Certainly 1/2/3 are better put together. Gotta say I never had you down(*) as a pop-punkster. You're actually selling the best one of the PoR series too, 6 onwards are dross.(*) Which is quite a brave comment considering I've never met you. I think. Have I?

Chaps, there's someone knocking out the welding book for £2.99 BIN (plus the postage) on Ebay, I bought one at Xmas, read it once then decided that welding is something I really need to take evening classes ot get the hang of.

I've got a shite load of CD's, I used to go CD crazy everytime I got paid.Last year I put the whole lot into mp3 format over a month or two and now they're just there for sentimental value. I just wonder if I'm wasting time by putting them up and they don't go.