Mrs thestag is being indecisive

richardthestag

Mrs thestag is on the hunt for her nirvana! a cheap, low mileage, perfect hyundai i10. her budget means that she is looking at the CAT end of the market which is irritating the crap out of me.

To buy us some time for the ongoing search who has anything not too grim, road legal, ideally 4 doors and not too far away from High Wycombeshite for sayle at the mo? spend needs to be a IRO £200 ish

Skoda Felicia diesel, but the deal would have to include a Stag brake drum to prize it away from me!

I am such a useless cretin sometimes.

yes I have stag drums, 3 of the buggers. One has your name written on it

post-3439-0-01416700-1508249352_thumb.jpg

in other news she is even being fussy about a wbod. she doesnt get this I dont think. found a few locals at me

corsas and ka etc

updatez on the Mrs Thestag situashun

she is driving me up the wall, official

I explained that her 3k budget is over the top for a smoll car to run around town. especially when we are skint. with big bills on the horizon.

Pointed out 3 local cars with MoT for under a monkey, she seems keen but then she points out an i10 in Slough for 3 bags 

yesterday she called and said that she had been thinking about what I said and that holidays do mean more to her than a car. 

Great I am thinking

So she then tells me that her budget is now 2 and a half bags and she will look at cars up to 9 years old.

she explained that they are a lot cheaper than 7 year old cars and also there are some low mileage cars available.

arghhhhh

I quickly found half a dozen examples of the low mileage example she was keen to look at with double the mileage and half the price.

I think she is getting it but it is a slow and painful process.

Loan car goes back on Tuesday and she is further away from buying a runaround than ever.

I am home again tomorrow and will just buy her a local £200 runabout to stop her hiring a car at "only" £90 / week + CDW etc etc etc