My AX and 205 and 740

Bucketeer

• 3 weeks later...

It's been a couple of weeks since I bought the SAAB from EddyRamrod.

post-13750-0-39126500-1513670538_thumb.jpg

It was great to finally meet Eddy and I'm very happy with my purchase. I plan to get most or all of the faults ironed out so I can enjoy and appreciate it fully. Or iron out all the faults and then sell it on at a loss.

I used it for a week after purchase but the AX has been thrust back into action recently 'cos the SAAB's heater doesn't heat and the blower doesn't much blow.

I like the 900 at the moment, but I don't love it. Yet.

At the moment I'd take it for a £5.99 for two meal at Wetherspoons and give it a peck on the cheek on the way home, but that's about it.

The AX on the other hand is firmly entrenched in my heart. I absolutely flipping love it.

post-13750-0-28079100-1513670562_thumb.jpg

It's my best friend, my wingman, my little puppy. If I see an architecturally interesting building, or some renaissance art, or a fit bird, I want the AX to be there to share it with me. 'Til death us do part.

It's been a couple of weeks since I bought the SAAB from EddyRamrod.

I like the 900 at the moment, but I don't love it. Yet.

At the moment I'd take it for a £5.99 for two meal at Wetherspoons and give it a peck on the cheek on the way home, but that's about it.

I know what you mean about the Saab, all the ingredients of it should make it great, but somehow it is just ok. I think mine will be for sale in the spring.

post-4787-0-56192800-1513697844_thumb.jpg