HMC- AUTOSHITE 2.0

HMC

Did a quick fleet pic for posterity this weekend as it’s all change more or less next week....

post-4673-0-57820000-1553367358_thumb.jpeg

Also been drying out the CLK as although I’ve sorted the cabin heater rainwater leak, it had been leaking for some time, as evidenced by the fucked heater blower. Although the interior carpets seemed dry, pulling them up revealed a pond and waterlogged backing foam. All sorted Just in time as I’m taking it up to the nec classic car thing tomorrow and collecting a few e bay purchases en route.

Walked a different route to the park with the kids; little did I know a Plymouth registered Rover P6 has been slowly decaying just a few streets away.....

post-4673-0-73154600-1553367342_thumb.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

Ooooo can we guess the malfunction?

4 now to guess with a couple of clues. Perhaps I should have cycled out to the new car and avoided electrical shenanigins? A quick pull over and flick of the ignition resets most of it.

# limit of my electrical system intel

Hope the new merc is less flakey

Alas, that’s the reality of banger mercs.

Full locked the front wheels and the front coil spring cups seem good, although I’ll reserve judgement until I’ve power washed the arches and looked carefully around the seam sealant.