HMC- AUTOSHITE 2.0

HMC

• 2 weeks later...

Funnily enough just as the old for sale thread was added to the Ex many shiters Jag x300 has ended up at Björn-HMC MOTORS, just for 24hrs, mind.

post-4673-0-62201500-1541234209_thumb.jpeg

Long story short- Bramz7 bought the Saab 900. This deal became a Saab- jag swap for a jag bram7 was yet to collect. Then Robt and I did a deal for the jag I had yet to see for the ex Bramz7 renner19 that’s going to happen tomorrow. If you are thoroughly confused then so am I.

The Jag is currently sitting next to my Xantia that both Robt and Bramz7 have owned previously.

Yeah it's a bit complicated. I agreed to buy and then did myself in with another purchase I'm off to get today so it had to go....

Great car though. Can get a touch boring thundering it down motorways but in tiny A and B roads it's a proper hoot to see how much you can give it. For a heavy car it handles quite well!

More or less in terms of custodian-

Bramz7- 1230-7pm 2nd nov

Björn - 7pm 2nd nov- 4th nov

Robt - 4th nov ——

But in effect Robt has been/ is currently the new legal owner.

In case any of you are inquisitive while driving the little button in the coin pocket by the drivers knee operates the starter to bypass the park switch. I luckily didn't try it to find out while driving down the motorway!

Perfect winter beater.

Same really, but I’ve had a few of these so that itch has been scratched, a Renault of the 80s/90s is something completely different that I’ve not had before. The jag is deffo a credit to the AS collective and an example of how keeping a car on the forum can help safeguard it in a way. It’s old but clearly cherished by all recent keepers.

Robt will be a very good home for it and he deserves a good’un after previous 90s jag experiences.....