You can't please everyone...

trigger

Firstly I'll apologse for pinching this from a thread on VZi but feel it was worth sharing on here.

THIS WEBSITE has made a list from all the one star reviews from amazon.

I just goes to show how thick some people are. :lol:

One of the best for me is the review for This is Spinal Tap -

Okay, seriously, who the heck are these Spinal Tap fellas? I’m an expert on music (I studied the art form for four years, know every artist of the last 40 years, and scored an A+ on my math test…which really doesn’t have anything to do with music, but it shows you that I am intellegent), and have never heard of these guys before. Let me ask you a perfectly reasonable question: why would you want to watch a documentary on a band that you’ve never heard of before? And to top it all off, the interviewer is some guy named Rob (who resembles a pig! That’s right, a little piggy!). If I wanted to look at a hog for an hour, I’d make some bacon!

Also of note is that there’s some character named ‘Bobbi Fleckman’. How can you people be fooled so easily? Don’t you realize that it’s nothing but a cheap disguise? It’s really The Nanny, Fran Fine! Nice try, Fran, but I didn’t believe it for one second! I guess sometimes, you just have to get away from that butler and that old British guy!

People, whatever you do, don’t buy this trash! Just wait until Limp Bizkit (the greatest band ever!) makes a documentary on their wild and crazy and cool antics! It’s sure to put this to shame!

:roll:

Here's another good one, One review for The Beatles Sgt. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club album...This album is a rip off Pink Floyd’s DARK SIDE OF THE MOON. The beatles copied Pink Floyd and this is the reason why Pink Floyd are better. Simply a weak and disgusting effort. Best avoided.How can it be a rip of when DSOTM didn't come out until 6 years later! :roll::lol:

Check out the reviews of Ann Frank's diary... breathtaking.

Wasn't there something about Anne Franks diary being mainly fabricated a few years back?It's quite ironic really because after hearing about Ann Frank at Primary School, I grew up thinking that "The Jews" came from Holland :lol: There some similarities though - when I worked in Israel (2004~2005) the standard of totty was amazing - just as the standard of totty down here in Zeeland is too :twisted: