Renault 16 not for sale

D Spares & Tyres

I would also like to own this by the way (having missed out on it when Mouseflakes was selling it due to not being able to sort logistics), although at the moment that would mean borrowing some cash, at least until I can sell the CX.  (Or the Innocenti, but no fecker seems to want that,)

I PM'd you a while back about the Innocenti, I thought it was sold

Are you worried about the bad karma that may arise from the sheer unadulterated greed of owning two 1960s Renault 16s?

Greed is not the term I would apply.

Masochism conveys the intended meaning much more appropriately, but even this is not what I'm worried about,

since the amount of masochism I can sustain can be classed substantial, as proven by persevering with

a possessed P6 for years.

R16 ownership is a parallel universe to begin with. I don't know what effect dual R16 ownership with one of them being

from Lincolnshire, Germany and the other from Lincolnshire, England, might have on the space-time continuum.

• 5 weeks later...

Sold!

Well sort of.

I looked at it after a couple of years of not seeing any R16s and fell back in love with it. Junkman decided it wasn't for him and I was glad.

I drove his a few days ago. What a car. I had forgotten just how nice these are. It is not my line but I do believe it is all the car you could ever need. To sell mine would be madness.

Thread over. My car has sold itself to mepost-19511-0-17565900-1509814178_thumb.jpg