PTSD Cruiser sold pending collection

D Spares & Tyres

I always hated these and wondered who bought them when new.attachicon.gifIMG_20170922_161422.jpg

Ah.

Michael McIntyre fans....

This car came with the original sales brochure with the sales persons card attached.

Dick Lovatt

Bet she doesattachicon.gifIMG_20170923_071842.jpg

By the way, this car is built in Austria...

i worked with a Liz Lovett how we had fun..

I would have A non airbrushed PT if it was between that or public transport.

They can’t be that bad surely as it seems there’s a few still on the road.

I don’t know about the convertible though as I just parked up next to one and it looks like a skip on wheels.

I guess the design was done in-house on the cheap.

I would have A non airbrushed PT if it was between that or public transport.

They can’t be that bad surely as it seems there’s a few still on the road.

I don’t know about the convertible though as I just parked up next to one and it looks like a skip on wheels.

I guess the design was done in-house on the cheap.post-9282-0-57270300-1506936300_thumb.jpeg

I'm not sure if they had the same gearbox arrangement as here but mother in law had the replacement device (HHR) which had the moderately peppy 2.4 in. Foot to the floor led to a lot of strained noises and not much acceleration past 5000 rpm; it would hold revs like a 16 year old on a 50cc Yamaha then dump the engine somewhere randomly on the range where it had little torque and wasn't making much power. Rinse and repeat for 5 gears.

Steering it must make driving a steam traction engine feel like a formula 1 car in comparison.

Agreed on the interior plastics though. Look and feel of a plastic "play kitchen" set, only in gray.

Phil

These things are cars. They are transport and are possibly ok as such. Harley Davidson's are motorcycles and again are transport. They both work. It's the associated image and lifestyle that seems to go with these things that is just crass and tasteless (IMHO) in the UK. Lancashire is not Nevada just as Texas isn't Milton Keynes.

Wannabee stereotypes love 'em of course. Huge hats and bushy beards being dealer options.