Sold. Mk1 crv auto petrol.

scdan4

Dad has suffered some collapsed vertebrae in his spine and so is having to hang up his driving gloves. Consequently his crv is up for sale.

Mk1 crv petrol auto. 135k miles. mot till december.

It's a good one. Dad's a bit fussy and his son in law's brother runs a garage, so it has had anything needed doing, done. He treats it as a day out and he is related enough that they can't tell him to sod off.
He's been proud of it and he has said, many, many times how good people say it is underneath. The local honda dealer (another day out) even refused to sell him a mk2 as his was so good. So the story goes.

There's a bit of rust blistering on the bonnet leading edge (that has not broken the paint yet) but I think that is it for rust. A uk market car so rustproofed when made (the jdm imports weren't)
As far as I know everything inside works (the aircon definitely does), and it has a lovely* sony xplod ice head unit. There will be dog hair but other than that he's a clean living sort and keeps his cars nice inside. Plenty of tread on the tyres.

It's in exeter but could easily be in swindon if that makes it any easier. He's more than slightly miffed at his situation, so really really can't be arsed with any shenanigans hence I have the job.

Perfect wbod. gr8 4 snow gridlock. £600 (?)

post-19553-0-90598500-1506531890_thumb.jpg

post-19553-0-30239600-1506532137_thumb.jpg

post-19553-0-73693800-1506532260_thumb.jpg

That's a fine motor!  I'm currently off the road due to heinous bad luck, and also currently in the process of scraping money together.  If it doesn't sell as quick as i think it will....

Have also just been staring at Rover 75 estates online and trying to work out why I wouldn't want one...

• 3 months later...