OLD BANGER - anything running with ticket, don't give 2 fucks what it looks like etc

doubleyeller

Posh git. You should be able to find the £150 down the back of your sofa :-D

Pffft! Actually there is a very definite and majority working class population in Ilkley, of which I am one (Actually I live in a council flat). You do meet the odd mega - snobby new money type from the baby boomer generation, but generally I find the middle class 18 to 30 year olds are totally down to earth, pleasant sorts who go out to work in shitty jobs (supermarkets and the like) without any complaining.

It's a truly great place to live, car insurance is dirt cheap, council tax is Bradford rate, so cheapest in the land, and rents are actually pretty affordable. I'm not sure I would necessarily recommend Ilkley to young people as there is not a great deal going on , and we are some distance from the larger towns, but I would say that if you are past 30, or particularly if you are planning to have a family, then Ilkley is the place to move

Pffft! Actually there is a very definite and majority working class population in Ilkley, of which I am one (Actually I live in a council flat). You do meet the odd mega - snobby new money type from the baby boomer generation, but generally I find the middle class 18 to 30 year olds are totally down to earth, pleasant sorts who go out to work in shitty jobs (supermarkets and the like) without any complaining.

It's just a great place to live, and rents are pretty affordable. If you haven't got money to burn you just don't bother with the boutiques and posh tea shops.

Yep I know, it's just the traditional wind-up :-)

Oh I know that, I am on the train ???? and bored, I enjoy writing, so thought I would share my thoughts on the place! ????

Just off in the Range Rover to get Charlotte our poodle back from the parlour pmsl!

I'm just

Seriously, man. Poodles are SO last year.