Cheap(ish) muscle

Bren

Can't get these 645's out of my mind. Arranged to see another one this week. It's had more owners than a struggling premiership football team has had managers. Smoked in more than a bugle in a laboratory and done 133,000 miles. Should be fine and still excited.

• 2 weeks later...

645 with 10 owners! It's had a bit of cash spent on it to be fair (rocker gaskets and auto box flush and sump upgrade) full service history. Drives really well, the noise is epic. More or less exact spec I wanted, and it was cheap.... £3250 we shook on.

That's a whole lot of car for £3250. Works out at <£300 a month over a year. Compared to buying a new car, it's a no-brainer (to me, anyway).

• 2 weeks later...

Picked this up today, got my essentials. Tunes, Air freshener for the fag smell and tyreweld because its got non run flats fitted.

zldqc5.jpg

Fatha Hertz picked me up and we were going great guns until they closed the M6 before Preston. It was weird walking up the hard shoulder as I decided to get some nosebag from Charnock Richard services as we were literally 300 yards from it when we were at standstill.

16hrzmv.jpg

Eventually we got to the car in Thornton Cleveleys, exchanged monies and paper work and I was on my way. Quick check of the computer shows the previous owner was enjoying it to the full. 15 MPG!

2w671ac.jpg

Pez shot.

10qcgif.jpg

Got home without any issues, just a wheel wobble @ 70 mph which hopefully will just be a balance or could be the shite rubber. Really chuffed with it, sounds fantastic. Also reset the mpg trip and got it just above 30 on the way home so that will do nicely for the amount of miles I will be doing in it.

2h4xpnb.jpg

Sorry for the thread hijack Bren, hope you get yourself something you want too next year. 

Picked this up today, got my essentials. Tunes, Air freshener for the fag smell and tyreweld because its got non run flats fitted.

zldqc5.jpg

Fatha Hertz picked me up and we were going great guns until they closed the M6 before Preston. It was weird walking up the hard shoulder as I decided to get some nosebag from Charnock Richard services as we were literally 300 yards from it when we were at standstill.

16hrzmv.jpg

Eventually we got to the car in Thornton Cleveleys, exchanged monies and paper work and I was on my way. Quick check of the computer shows the previous owner was enjoying it to the full. 15 MPG!

2w671ac.jpg

Pez shot.

10qcgif.jpg

Got home without any issues, just a wheel wobble @ 70 mph which hopefully will just be a balance or could be the shite rubber. Really chuffed with it, sounds fantastic. Also reset the mpg trip and got it just above 30 on the way home so that will do nicely for the amount of miles I will be doing in it.

2h4xpnb.jpg

Sorry for the thread hijack Bren, hope you get yourself something you want too next year.

No worries - glad you made a purchase - I hope it's a good one.It looks nice.