FX4 Fairway Taxi – £300

Sam Glover

That's an interesting question (the first one, not the second).

Delivery to Romania would be free of charge if you could find me a decent Dacia 1320 or 1325 to bring back...

This is the only one for sale at this moment. No MOT, no insurance, and a lot of tastefull* aditions to the standard model: https://www.olx.ro/oferta/dacia-liberta-masina-de-colectie-ID9f4Uh.html#ea2eb64ce1

This is the only one for sale at this moment. No MOT, no insurance, and a lot of tastefull* aditions to the standard model: https://www.olx.ro/oferta/dacia-liberta-masina-de-colectie-ID9f4Uh.html#ea2eb64ce1

There are currently a few for sale but I agree none good.

https://www.olx.ro/oferta/vand-dacia-1320-cn-an-1989-ID8QZPz.html might be the best

Sam - I could ask contacts to try and dig one out, if there's a 1320 shaped gap in your life?

There are currently a few for sale but I agree none good.

https://www.olx.ro/oferta/vand-dacia-1320-cn-an-1989-ID8QZPz.html might be the best

Sam - I could ask contacts to try and dig one out, if there's a 1320 shaped gap in your life?

Hell yes. If anyone stumbles across a two-fifths decent 1320 or 1325 – do shout. I feel I should drive or drag one to the UK before they're all swept away.

Elegance and fiability!

dacia-liberta-30b2736b729803a3b0-0-0-0-0

167794349_2_644x461_dacia-liberta-masina

167794349_5_644x461_dacia-liberta-masina

Machine for connoisseurs. An extremely rare model in the Romanian landscape, are among the most rare local automobiles.
- Insurance, expired ITP and no battery !!!
Owner in acte.motor1.4 gasoline
- THE MACHINE IS NOT FOR PRECAUTIONS.
- PRICE IS NOT LIMITED !!
- DO NOT DAMAGE THE INNOVATIVE.

167794349_2_644x461_dacia-liberta-masina

167794349_5_644x461_dacia-liberta-masina

Machine for connoisseurs. An extremely rare model in the Romanian landscape, are among the most rare local automobiles.

- Insurance, expired ITP and no battery !!!

Owner in acte.motor1.4 gasoline

- THE MACHINE IS NOT FOR PRECAUTIONS.

- PRICE IS NOT LIMITED !!

- DO NOT DAMAGE THE INNOVATIVE.

The car is for a connoisseur. You don't see many of them in the Romanian landscape, it's one of the most hard to find models produced locally.

-No insurance, no MOT, no battery.

- For sale by owner, 1.4 liter engine (in fact it's 1397 cmc)

-THE CAR IS NOT FOR SOMEONE WITH HIGH EXPECTATIONS

-PRICE IS NON-NEGOTIABLE

-DO NOT DISTURB WITHOUT INTENT TO BUY

Pretty much this sums up a somewhat correct translation of the content of the ad, and intentions of the seller.

• 4 weeks later...

I had one back in the late seventies, got insured thru Swinton,just as a private car, They said just take the bulb out of the roof sign above the windscreen,and I got a reflecky sign made up to replace the taxi licence plate......."THIS IS NOT A TAXI"

If anyone does buy your  Ex/cab  Sam....Go to their nearest taxi cab spares place (they do exist) and get a pair of barrels/keys for the rear doors,If you can't get em,drill a hole in each side pillar and slide in a ENGINE VALVE thru into a hole drilled in each rear door,cheapest door locks ever. A pair of leather seats out of a Volvo(NICE)

Oh and a smaller steering wheel.Makes for a lovely drive.

Wouldn't worry too much about rust,all panels unbolt down to the chassis.with removable ali-clad wood floors.

The engine govenor is removable...but does chop your MPG down

Mine was N reg Ex London Auto diesel. Might be Totally different to this later one,but well worth the punt.