post-3736-0-92712000-1505913520_thumb.jpg

11 months test

Loads of history

1.6 Isuzu petrol, 5 speed

Front brakes just overhauled

Bit rough

Cool as fuck

£1000

Located a stone's throw from Gatwick airport (which is in Sussex in the south), delivery at cost possible.... 

I went and looked at this, a while back, when he was asking considerably more.

He did sufficient welding for an Mot, just - but it was plating over the original mess, with a ton of wet under seal.

The bottom of the doors, boot lid and both rear wheel archs are all borked, completely. A lot of refabbing needed.

It's not often I walk away, esp when it would have made a good match to my Padmini..

I went and looked at this, a while back, when he was asking considerably more.

He did sufficient welding for an Mot, just - but it was plating over the original mess, with a ton of wet under seal.

The bottom of the doors, boot lid and both rear wheel archs are all borked, completely. A lot of refabbing needed.

It's not often I walk away, esp when it would have made a good match to my Padmini..

Ahh.....A shame really............ I suppose popping a big block ford under the hood may take a little longer than first thought.

It's at " that" point in life.

It's worthless as a breaker, refurbish it will cost a lot of years, or a lot of money.

You could, in theory, use it a while, but it's an attention grabber, the wrong sort closer than 10 yards.

I hope someone commits, I've not enough time left, unless it's cheap enough for me to pay the labour.