Goona 2.0T 16v Sport-Tourer - Contains F4RT..

Volksy

Putting this up for sale as I’ve lost all my Goona mojo, and need something a bit better on fuel now that the Honda Jazzhands is being returned.

I bought this from M.Bolleux a while back, sent it through an MOT which it went through with ease, So it’s currently tested till the end of July next year. Only advisories were that it could do with some new front tyres and the rear pads are getting low.

It’s had a rake of work done to it by M.Bolleax, suspension etc, so most of the goona weak spots have been sorted.

It has however a couple of faults, the radiator fan keeps blowing fuses, I removed the resistor, which seemed to cure it, but it has since blown a fuse again. However it only gets hot when stood for ages in traffic, but putting the heating on and blowers set will keep it in check.

The other is that it is now loosing boost, I’m sure it’s a split or loose pipe, as you can hear the turbo spool up and there is no smoke, oil etc. Being a petrol, it doesn’t suffer from the same turbo failures as the diesel.

It’s a comfy capable machine, paint is a little tatty on a couple of panels, and the sat-nav doesn’t work as no disc.

I can sell it to work for £125 but that will seal its fate with the next stop being the fragger, So if anyone on here wants it for the same figure get in touch!

Car is in Leeds BTW

I'll be going 300 odd miles to collect it if it actually happens so that's a fair endorsement.

You will be fine! I've done about 15k in mine and not one ftp!

Ok I've flattened the battery a few times prior to setting off, and had to pull over once when one of the rear calipers nearly caught fire but it's never not got me anywhere!

Ok I've flattened the battery a few times prior to setting off, and had to pull over once when one of the rear calipers nearly caught fire but it's never not got me anywhere!

Youve just jinxed it by saying that! Remember all Lag IIs are possessed so it pays to be superstitious and not tempt fate.

prefacelift Laguna II Tourers are still cracking looking things, I forgot just how smart they were. Brings back fond memories of them when I did my work experience as a 15year old in late 2002 in the local Renault dealer, the lovely Dynamique ones with their half leather sports seats, electric sunroof with a dial to open it to a set stage, xenon headlights and rain sense wipers, lovely cars!!

You've got the only good 2.2 auto.

Just like SiC/later I had the only good 1.6 auto Scenic II (RIP)

You've got the only good 2.2 auto.

Just like SiC/later I had the only good 1.6 auto Scenic II (RIP)

The irony of that Scenic is that, despite 165k odd, it wasn't the auto gearbox, electronic handbrake, electrical fault, airbag light, dashboard or any other common and persistent fault that it failed it's MOT on!