A.S. Bike Rover 220Sli SOLD!!

Tam

Been using this infamous forum car for a few months without any issues! Starts no bother after sitting a week and is a pleasure to drive. Pretty ratty looking and exhaust is getting noisy but not at cherry bomb level yet.

MOT runs out on Dec 5th so a month or so left. Unfortunately if it stays with me it will probably get shoved in a shed and left to rot which would be a shame so time to move before it's too late!

Obviously it's located in Scotland near Dundee but im sure I can help with delivery should it be required. Maybe not exactly South but Wigan and Newcastle should be easy enough.

I would like to clear £100 so 5 tickets for £9 or £2 each.

Over to you lot to see if any interest?

post-17772-0-79255400-1505585429_thumb.jpg

post-17772-0-49829800-1505585459_thumb.jpg

post-17772-0-89320500-1505585524_thumb.jpg

post-17772-0-07746600-1505585554_thumb.jpg

If only you were closer.

Those advisories look fun.

I don't have the mechanical skills to put them right either. My friendly local mechanic will have to nurse it through an MOT.

The train journey to collect will be complicated and costly whether it's from Dundee or Newcastle.

It's TWO freakin' pounds to enter.

One random. Honestly, there is no excuse for any R8 licker not to get in on this action.

Oh gawd, not again.  I was just thinking about this car the other day (how else to pass a long car journey?), funnily enough my girlfriend at the time hated it too, probably didn't help that it was covered in primer patches and had a missing hubcap, plus it was caked in winter road salt most times she saw it.  A fine machine indeed but owning the same car twice is once too many,

Three randoms please.  

Wrong car

Wrong colour

Too many doors

Hasn't got a fabric roof

Too far away

Right manufacturer though.

But, for those reasons I can't see it as a viable investment so I'm afraid I won't be investing and I'm out.

But I wish you all the best.

You don't know what your missing, she's like Stephen Kings " Christine" but far less Menstrual