Citroen Chevrons Rally 16/17 Sep near Milton Keynes

Six-cylinder

I was planning to pop over on Sunday with Eva for a mooch round, was in discussion on the french car forum, but we may be going to see my Grandad instead. If im there im there, if im not im not! Keeping an open mind about it all, we may go up again in the week in which case im free on sunday!

I'm flying from Inverness to Luton where mr FakeConcern is picking me up in his xm on Sunday morning. I am buying an elderly xantia there for the 550 mile journey home. Am I mad? Yes lol. But its an xud with Bosch and I work in a chippy. Not so mad now hee hee

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm flying from Inverness to Luton where mr FakeConcern is picking me up in his xm on Sunday morning. I am buying an elderly xantia there for the 550 mile journey home. Am I mad? Yes lol. But its an xud with Bosch and I work in a chippy. Not so mad now hee hee

Only Inverness to Luton? Pah!

And Gabby is sleeping in a motorway service hotel, bloody expensive, just less than 1/2 way home. New owner, me, happily skint lol. There are plans afoot for a bit of a change of character for this old French shitter, but I shall start her own thread in a day or two. All I am letting on right now is that at 54 I should be sensible but I am not haha

A fine selection of Citroens but who dumped that old Maxi there?

Hard to pick a favourite. The CX Loadrunner was brilliant but far too big to be practical, the Light 15 Faux Cabriolet was interesting if a bit odd, and the DS Decap was stunning but way out of my price range. There was something very likeable about the red Ami Break though and we both agreed that would be the one we'd take home.