Welcome to Autoshite

Welcome to Autoshite, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Autoshite by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Van-based car suggestions, please?

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#61 OFFLINE   Volksy

Volksy

• Full Members
  • 3,658 posts
  • 1 thanks
  • LocationThe vortex that transends time and space leading to destruction of the universe

Posted 15 February 2018 - 05:58 PM

Peugeot 1007?

1007.jpg

10072.jpg

'55 Honda Jazzhands

'54 Renault Laguna 2.0 GT

#62 OFFLINE   MrDuke

MrDuke

• Full Members
  • 2,837 posts
  • 1 thanks

Posted 15 February 2018 - 09:49 PM

The OP asked the question five months ago, so hopefully they got something sorted  :-P

So, what did they get in the end?

So far, all they've got is yet more garage bills for the sodding POS of a pretend Merc, which Fatha_Duke still refuses to get rid of.  :angry008:  I seriously despair of even trying to help them sometimes. I'm going down for a long-overdue extended visit in a couple of months, during which time I'll be sorting a lot of 'stuff' out (probably against their will) and I'm aiming to get their car situation properly resolved then.

Thanks for the continued advice and suggestions too, I have read them all and have a few ideas to work with.

The automobile engine will come, and then I will consider my life's work complete.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users