Welcome to Autoshite

Welcome to Autoshite, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Autoshite by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

mercedes shite

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   smellmycheese

smellmycheese

• Full Members
  • 293 posts
  • 1 thanks
  • LocationJURASSIC PARK

Posted 13 September 2017 - 08:46 AM

Just acquired this piece of shit clk.
Guy I know bought it for his missus and the key started playing up. Key sent away for recoding and worked fine. At mot time it failed on a few daft things, garage does work then key plays up again. Key sent back but won't work so car been parked up since December. Mouldy as fuck inside and out but came up good after lashings of strike and elbow grease. Key not working properly as it's immobilsed so temporary cock up live feed to fuel pump and it runs good. 2.3 kompressor thing goes like shit off a stick. Guy assured me roof did work but now it don't but easy enough to do manually.Blowers don't work. sat nav disc missing. Apart from all that it's quite nice. Straight enough without the usual rot. In for mot this week. Wing looks a totally different colour in photo but not bad really. Possible roffle......69e8df32b5988da5607ae24f39f0719e.jpg574e6ada55f16a925f9551aa52ebe00a.jpg6bf20186d1d0514274c6d856867fb142.jpgeba933d6a69f10dc84bcf7ea61b21a07.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  • garethj, 0ldCh0d, Dirk Diggler and 1 other like this

#2 OFFLINE   DVee8

DVee8

• Full Members
  • 5,057 posts
  • 5 thanks
  • LocationOn the settee

Posted 13 September 2017 - 08:58 AM

That look quite nice,I could be up for a couple if roffled,cherry may be popped.

Just rolling along

Daimler 250 V8 1968

BMW 320dGT M-Sport.

Nissan X-Trail N-tec

#3 OFFLINE   Nibblet

Nibblet

• Full Members
  • 2,508 posts
  • 3 thanks
  • LocationGlouchestershite

Posted 13 September 2017 - 10:57 AM

You are a 50yr old twice divorced estate agent with fake tits called Louise.
  • garethj, The Moog, Paul Dupart and 5 others like this
1972 Volvo 164 (quite nice)
1972 Saab 96 (pond algae green)
1989 Benz 230E, it's red, very red.
1994 Volkswagen T4 1.9D Max powah

#4 OFFLINE   Fat_Pirate

Fat_Pirate

• Full Members
  • 562 posts
  • 2 thanks
  • LocationHampshire

Posted 13 September 2017 - 11:44 AM

You are a 50yr old twice divorced estate agent with fake tits called Louise.

Oi, you're almost describing my missus there - though she's 49 and they're not fake, and her CLK has a blue roof.

I know a bit about the soft top on these due to bitter experience, does the button flash red when you try to operate it?  Could be out of sync (operate everything manually a couple of times, including the catches), or low on oil.

1996 Jaguar XJ6

1991 MX5

2003 Berlingo Multispace 

2002 CLK230 convertible

#5 ONLINE   NorfolkNWeigh

NorfolkNWeigh

• Full Members
  • 5,819 posts
  • 5 thanks

Posted 13 September 2017 - 01:52 PM

My Missus is 50 and her's are real too. No divorces yet, her's is red. The CLK , you smutty minded pervs.

Whenever the hood on ours doesn't work, messing with the clips on the cover in the boot seems to fix it.

Oi, you're almost describing my missus there - though she's 49 and they're not fake, and her CLK has a blue roof.

I know a bit about the soft top on these due to bitter experience, does the button flash red when you try to operate it?  Could be out of sync (operate everything manually a couple of times, including the catches), or low on oil.

#6 OFFLINE   smellmycheese

smellmycheese

• Full Members
  • 293 posts
  • 1 thanks
  • LocationJURASSIC PARK

Posted 13 September 2017 - 02:14 PM

I know a bit about the soft top on these due to bitter experience, does the button flash red when you try to operate it? Could be out of sync (operate everything manually a couple of times, including the catches), or low on oil.

Yes the button flashes red?????? Haven't checked the oil level yet gonna have a mess with it later

#7 OFFLINE   BorniteIdentity

BorniteIdentity

Dangly Mirrored Sierra Saviour of the year!

• Full Members
  • 2,417 posts
  • 9 thanks

Posted 13 September 2017 - 02:33 PM

Nothing to add, other than I fucking LOVE tits.

Seriously.  

As you were.

• Fat_Pirate, Paul Dupart and timolloyd like this

1999 Toyota Avensis SR.  213k|   1996 Toyota Granvia.  181k|   1994 Mercedes C180.  126k|   1983 Sierra bASe.  153k|

https://sierrabase.wordpress.com/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users