Cookies rightly spaffed

hairnet

Fiat 2300S Coupe

That's the Isle of Man motor museum, innit?  

It certainly is.  I've sat in that Fiat, it's lovely!

Thing in front of the Fiat is a 1959 Buick ambulance by Flxible 

The non-Suburban is based upon an International Travelall but I don't know who did it!

I can't find my pic of the front of the Buick, but going by the fins and the side swage, I think it's a 1960.

Of course you have to have a DS Tisser, a convertible is just too common on it's own.

That's the Isle of Man motor museum, innit?

YES thread later

I've wanted to visit the island, might have found a good reason why. That museum look like it will have some properly good stuff.

I've wanted to visit the island, might have found a good reason why. That museum look like it will have some properly good stuff.

Oh it does, be sure of that!  Do you like Humbers?  Cadillacs?  Motorbikes?  Hearses? Limos?  Emergency vehicles?  I'm only scratching the surface there, it's a massive shed with wholesale quantities of glorious vehicles inside.  Nice cafe across the car park too.

Oh it does, be sure of that!  Do you like Humbers?  Cadillacs?  Motorbikes?  Hearses? Limos?  Emergency vehicles?  I'm only scratching the surface there, it's a massive shed with wholesale quantities of glorious vehicles inside.  Nice cafe across the car park too.

So what's the deal with it? IOM seems like an odd place to have such a collection. The building must have been there for some time I'm guessing as space can't be easy to come by over there. Is it a private collection that's on display?